Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
SevenEleven

Accident @ Merrick and Liberty

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

There was an accident involving a RTS. Probably NIS. I'm not sure. Looks like someone wasn't paying attention to the lights.

2qjegdv.jpg

6sb4u0.jpg

Taken at 7:40ish earlier. If the scene still there, I'll take more pics on my way back home.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Not In Service

Well thank God that it wasn't a Jelcz M11.... There would be no bus left, LOL!;)

Was the bus damaged? Anyone hurt? Who was at fault?

- A

Yeah. There's a good mashup where the truck hit the bus. I'm not sure if anyone was hurt, the bus driver was ok. I'm not sure who's fault it was. It's hard to tell because of where the bus was hit. (It could be that the truck hit the bus, the bus ran the light with the truck hitting it, etc.)

this had to be a jamaica dep bus ,smh i knew sumthin would happen eventualy.

this had to be a jamaica dep bus ,smh i knew sumthin would happen eventualy.
If you look at the pic Jamaica Depot is in the back ground at least the hook didn't have to tow it to far back to the house

SevenEleven, that's what happened when I was on Q10 Northbound, even thought there was no accident.

When Q10 Northbound was traveling north on Lefferts Blvd, black car went on opposite lane and cut of us immediately, almost causing us accident, just to run over the intersection at RED Light.