Medical hold...for something i don't even have!

MottAvenueMan

I have to agree with the two guys above, NEVER say you drink, at all! Never even socially, 'cause they will put you down as "Alcoholic". And that will follow you your whole career.

They will trick you, ask you "Oh yeah? Socially? Like, what?

A few bottles?"

You say "Yeah, a few."

They then say "Oh, a few bottles an hour."

WTF!?! Did I say that? Did YOU hear me say that?!

And as said, keep the answers simple, they will try to be your friend and seem concerned. But they are NOT your friend! These quacks work like they get paid commision for each employee knocked out of service or prospective employee denied or put on Hold.

Oh yeah, day of the call, keep your sugar level down, especially if your diabetic. They don't tell you on the phone or in the letter, but they do a blood sugar level test on you, bad level, Medical Hold till your doctor certifies you're fine.

I have to agree with the two guys above, NEVER say you drink, at all! Never even socially, 'cause they will put you down as "Alcoholic". And that will follow you your whole career.

They will trick you, ask you "Oh yeah? Socially? Like, what?

A few bottles?"

You say "Yeah, a few."

They then say "Oh, a few bottles an hour."

WTF!?! Did I say that? Did YOU hear me say that?!

And as said, keep the answers simple, they will try to be your friend and seem concerned. But they are NOT your friend! These quacks work like they get paid commision for each employee knocked out of service or prospective employee denied or put on Hold.

Oh yeah, day of the call, keep your sugar level down, especially if your diabetic. They don't tell you on the phone or in the letter, but they do a blood sugar level test on you, bad level, Medical Hold till your doctor certifies you're fine.

What is a good blood pressure level. & sugar level. To all the above Thank you for that info.B)

Archived