My favorite SEPTA bus

Bustitution

Nice stuff! What lines do they run on?

I believe there is a roster somewheres, but it's pretty random, and most models get shuffled a lot aside from articulated & el dorado's because they serve a specific pattern of usage.

- A

• 2 weeks later...
I believe there is a roster somewheres, but it's pretty random, and most models get shuffled a lot aside from articulated & el dorado's because they serve a specific pattern of usage.

- A

Every thing is mixed up because of the delivery of new hybrids, things will get worse as more come in.

Every thing is mixed up because of the delivery of new hybrids, things will get worse as more come in.

That's what i suspected. My town & nearby is notorious for people edging over the line at intersections, and on the narrower ones the longer busses sometimes have to wait for the (i call them the ones who sent away for, or got from a serial box their license) morons to move back so they can turn.

The state & county spend millions of dollars laying out the lines on roads and at intersections to ensure safety and proper movement of vehicles. What do people do with those lines? Ignore them. Some folks just roll out not even stopping. Stop signs are not a friendly suggestion, it's the law to stop for 6 seconds in PA at flashing red light, or a stop sign. Oh, & don't even get me started on people driving too slow, WAY too fast, drunk, on the phone, while looking in the back seat, on the shoulder, slowly edging over into other lanes while not paying attention, and worst of all ignoring the red lights and stop signs in combination with any of the above. :mad:

Yea, i ride a bike (& mass transit), thanks. :cool:

- A

Archived