Just testing to post pics of my Train Collection

• 3 weeks later...

Those were WF-R36 made by MTH in 2003. I've had them like this for 5 years no problems yet but I will b getting more wood soon. Just in some housing trouble so no new construction yet until all settled. Luckily the cars are not that heavy and the brackets are mounted on the beams. I also feared that more wood would create way more weight on the setup. The setup will be rearranged to place more trains on it. Stay tuned and thanks for the comment. By the way how fun is it to ride the rails all day?

Sorry KR but that wasn't an R44, that was an R42 (D) train I also have it as an (E) in the silver paint scheme with the new (MTA) logo. I put a video of my longest passenger train of New York Central. You'll see my collection better that way.

I meant 42 my hand slipped lol:tup:

Hey KR check the following stores online for subways:

jimstrainshop.com

wholesaletrains.com

xtremehobbyshop.com

cttrains.com

krosshardware.com

justtrains.com

just to name a few.... leave me a message with specific information regarding all subways that you are interested in. Let me know how it goes and if you need any help. Hope you are well. take care

Here is my collection as well for reference:

R12 white 4car & 2car sets protosounds 2(complete set) 6

R21 red w/ silver roofs 4car & 2car sets Protosounds 2(complete set) 6

Low-V red 4car, 2car, 2 flat cars with extra cars Protosounds 2 (complete set) 8

Low-V green 4car, 2car, 2 flat cars with extra cars Protosounds 2 (complete set) 8

R17 Yankees 2car and 2car sets Protosounds 2 (complete set) 4

R62 4car, 2car, 4 flat cars with extra cars Protosounds 2 (complete set) 10!

R17 silver/blue no graffitti 4car & 2car sets protosounds 2(complete set) 6

R17 silver/blue with graffitii 4car & 2car sets protosounds 2(complete set) 6

R17 no silver roof red 4car, 2car, 2 flat cars with extra cars Protosounds 2 (complete set) 8

R26 green 4car, 2car, 2 flat cars with extra cars Protosounds 2 (complete set) 8

R36 WF Teal/white 4car, 2car, 2 flat cars with extra cars Protosounds 2 (complete set) 8

R17 Mets 2car and 2car protosounds 2 (complete set) 4

Q-type World's Fair protosounds 2 3car and 3car set (complete set) 6

R1 green 4car and 2car sets protosounds 2 (complete set) 6

R32 w/blue doors 4car and both 2car sets protosounds 2 (complete set) 8

R42 w/blue stripe 4car and 2car sets protosound 1(complete set) 6

R42 all silver 4car and 2car sets protosound 1(complete set) 6

R40 4car and 2car sets protosound 2(complete set) 6

Work train set NW2 engine, searchlight car, single dome tank car, & R17 car

2car, a flat cars with extra cars, extra R17 RD339, 3dome tank car, Rounded roof box car w/generator, engineering car, boxcar w/signalman, gondola w/junk load, american crane car, crane car, and crane tender car. As well as a K line 2 dome tank car. (Complete set) 18

LIRR GP38-2 w/Railsounds & smoke along w/6 amfleet cars (complete set)

LIRR Budd Car 2car and 2car sets protosounds 2 (complete set)

Amtrak Silver Spike (1989) FA-2 ABA with 6 cars

6-8903 powered engine 6-16013 combo car 6-16023 passenger

6-8466 non-powered b-unit 6-16014 vista dome 6-16033 baggage

6-8904 non-powered engine 6-16015 observation 6-16048 diner

Amtrak Metroliner AEM-7 w/ 4 horizon passenger cars (complete set)

Amtrak Superliner Genesis P32AC with 7 Superliner cars

Amtrak reefer, woodside reefer, mail box car, and bunk car

All Amtrak stock is phase 3...

New York Central ABBBA E7s with railsounds and smoke w/10 passenger cars

New York Central ABBA GP9S with railsounds

New York Central ABA F3 with protosounds 2 and smoke

New York Central Commodore Vanderbilt (gunmetal) railsounds & smoke

New York Central Dreyfuss Hudson 4-6-4 with protosounds & smoke

New York Central Hudson 4-6-4 with railsounds & smoke

New York Central Bershire 2-8-4 with railsounds an smoke

New York Central S-2 Electric with railsounds

New York Central Beep GP work train

New York Central Various rolling stock

Pennsylvania ABA GP9s with railsounds

Pennsylvania S-2 Turbine 6-8-6 with protosounds 2 & smoke with 5 R50B express reefers and 7 Madison cars.

Pennsylvania K4 Pacific 4-6-2 with railsounds and smoke

Pennsylvania Mikado 2-8-2 with railsounds and smoke

Pennsylvania GG1 with railsounds

Pennsylvania various rolling stock

Sounder F59PHI with railsounds and smoke w/4 21" bi-level cars (complete set)

CSX {3}SD70ACEs with protosounds 2 & smoke with 15 maxi-stack cars (complete set)

CSX SD40-2 with railsounds and smoke w/ 20 husky stack cars (complete set).

As far as making a train run around a room it is possible because I have mounted a track 7 feet high and it runs smoothly. I will soon post a video showing the easy feasibility of this project. I do sincerely apologize for the long post, but just wanted to show my railroad collection in "O" Gauge. Any questions...... Please.

Alberto

PS also add the qtypes in world's fair blue, the BMT Standards, LIRR budd car set, LIRR MU set. Theres more but at a later date...

• 8 months later...

There is a 4 car powered set on Ebay right now. The two car set is not but also if you are looking for the world's fair blue number (7) it is also available on ebay. The original (N) brightliner R32 is there but pricey as well as the graffitti (D) version of the R32. The R1 set is also up for auction check them out but follow this strategy. If you are serious about buying a set and have the cash wait for 5 minutes before the auction ends and bid 20 to 30 seconds before the auction ends to give yourself a good shot at winning. If its at $350 bid $400 to give some extra cushion for the win. Good luck they are out there just go and find them and win!...

hey man if you dont want a set of the subwaycars send them to me i would love to have a set even if its unpowered:p::tup:

i mean it i really want at least an unpowered

seriously

Sorry not a chance... I love my trains!

I will try to post videos of the newest trains I got.

The R34 6 car set

The R142A 10 car set

I don't have much time anymore because I work 6 nights a week as a NYC yellow cab driver and Sometimes as tour guide during the day. Thanks for the comments guys, and good luck finding the subways...:P (NYCT)

There is a 4 car powered set on Ebay right now. The two car set is not but also if you are looking for the world's fair blue number (7) it is also available on ebay. The original (N) brightliner R32 is there but pricey as well as the graffitti (D) version of the R32. The R1 set is also up for auction check them out but follow this strategy. If you are serious about buying a set and have the cash wait for 5 minutes before the auction ends and bid 20 to 30 seconds before the auction ends to give yourself a good shot at winning. If its at $350 bid $400 to give some extra cushion for the win. Good luck they are out there just go and find them and win!...

yea i want to grow my train collection its just so expensive thats the only issue.....i have been luck to have the three sets i have....two i paid them off in small payments...one was a gift....i am looking for more hobbie shops in the area (have to make my trip to train world) so i can see if i can set up a payment plan for a train....i did see those on ebay and i am hopping to get some extra for a bid (bills suck lol)

Archived