Few bus stories and a company joke for those interested

LIBusdriver349

LIB1481.jpg

that was actually my bus today whoever took this photo....cept i drive the bus with the wheel COMPLETELY flat....only way a real bus driver drives....you guys get such weird coincidences of almost catching me hahaha but you never manage to do it.....

lately i've been driving 1545 ex 308 but it's becoming a diff bus every day again

what i wanna kno is why noone harassed you at the yard for goin near all the busses lol but hey i wouldnt say anything if i saw ya i'd prob telll ya to get on the bus wit me while i pre trip it or something u could take some steering wheel shots haha....you guys need more of those with or without me....

anybody got questions bout new or old busses be glad to answer em.....i love drivin em lol that much i kno....

Also i figured i'd let you guys in on a company joke: when you take one of the old cummins busses out or one of the old CNGs the joke is that you take a roll of duct tape with you, because it'll fix anything on those beauties (yet theyre still my favorite.....had 1446 the other day was fast as shITTT! lol).....and the new company joke is that when you take a 1700 outta the yard you have to take model airplane glue with you bc they're made out of plastic haha

enjoy i got a lotta time lately so any questions bout any route any specific bus number you name it .....

okay,1446 (ex-183) is scrapped already,which is now 1446 and scrapped already since it was breaking down a lot.

All the 1991 Orion V retired already.

Also i heard soon all the LIB's Orion V CNG will be repainted to blue stripes expect for 1996 Orion V CNG, and some 1997 Orion V CNG since they are retiring anytime soon. I wonder when will the (MTA) repaint the Orion V CNG to blue stripes?

1456 (ex-193) has blue stripes but it retired recently.

theyre not all scrapped because this photo was taken 2 days ago and i still drive all the old cngs......i think i would kno i drive them.....the 1996 CNGS were retired like 133-140 or something those were retired and the 1800s rly dont go out to often.,...but i assure you these are still in service...

theyre not all scrapped because this photo was taken 2 days ago and i still drive all the old cngs......i think i would kno i drive them.....the 1996 CNGS were retired like 133-140 or something those were retired and the 1800s rly dont go out to often.,...but i assure you these are still in service...

i know know they are not all scrapped and there a few units of the 1996 Orion V CNG left.

yea so how you tellin me that 1446 was scrapped?.......i drove it!

I used to get stuck with this bus when it stalled out in the middle of intersections and shut down every time you stop.....they fixed that tho cuz i had this bus on the 20 and she was a beaut!!!

anyway....i'll be gone when the old CNGs are gone cuz i dont wanna drive to much longer ive been doin it a while so i fig ill go out with my faves haha...

actually 193 is NOT scrapped at all its my birthday today so i asked them if i could drive it and they gave it to me.....it's fast as ever but a slight smell of gasoline...probably leaks like the rest of them.....

i really wanted ex 202 ex 285 or ex 287 but 287 i NEVER see anymore and it was one of my fave buses idk what happened to it along with 285.....and 202 is out there.....i rememvber that bus didnt have a muffler lol it was SICK....long as u dont drive it when its raining cuz there was a hole where the strobe light was leaked like a mother lol

yea so how you tellin me that 1446 was scrapped?.......i drove it!

I used to get stuck with this bus when it stalled out in the middle of intersections and shut down every time you stop.....they fixed that tho cuz i had this bus on the 20 and she was a beaut!!!

anyway....i'll be gone when the old CNGs are gone cuz i dont wanna drive to much longer ive been doin it a while so i fig ill go out with my faves haha...

Yep 1446 (ex-183) has been scrapped,it's at the Eastchester Yard.

actually 193 is NOT scrapped at all its my birthday today so i asked them if i could drive it and they gave it to me.....it's fast as ever but a slight smell of gasoline...probably leaks like the rest of them.....

wait a minute,how did you get 1456 (ex-193),i thought it was at the Eastchester Yard and it was updated on this list here by someone: http://www.ttmg.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14&start=70#p1509

:eek:

So you got a chance to drive the 1456,the one that has blue stripes. your lucky. :eek:

first off thanks for all the bday wishes

Second i got a few things to show you.....u cant believe everything everybdy tells you listen to the bus driver i got proof for ya....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/aemoreira81/MTA/Regional%20Bus/1404-F.jpg

LIB_Orion_1445.jpg

EX 182 my friends!!!

LIB_Orion_1456.jpg

THIS WAS TAKEN ON MY BIRTHDAY LOL

http://www.ttmg.org/photos/tlogan/LIB_Orion_1446.jpg

1446 alive and well!!!!

yes 1400 ex 135 was retired......the 1800s arent all gone yet.....1806 ex 100 is still around.....1812 ex 1XX is still around.....and a lottta my cummins still wreck the streets lol!!!

So there ya go.....dont question the man that drives the cummins!!!theyre very much alive!!!!

first off thanks for all the bday wishes

Second i got a few things to show you.....u cant believe everything everybdy tells you listen to the bus driver i got proof for ya....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/aemoreira81/MTA/Regional%20Bus/1404-F.jpg

http://www.ttmg.org/photos/tlogan/LIB_Orion_1445.jpg

EX 182 my friends!!!

http://www.ttmg.org/photos/tlogan/LIB_Orion_1456.jpg

THIS WAS TAKEN ON MY BIRTHDAY LOL

http://www.ttmg.org/photos/tlogan/LIB_Orion_1446.jpg

1446 alive and well!!!!

yes 1400 ex 135 was retired......the 1800s arent all gone yet.....1806 ex 100 is still around.....1812 ex 1XX is still around.....and a lottta my cummins still wreck the streets lol!!!

So there ya go.....dont question the man that drives the cummins!!!theyre very much alive!!!!

um...1446 (ex-183) is at the eastchester yard getting scarpped,which got scrapped recently,that picture you saw is old.

If you go to the Eastchester Yard,you will see most of the 1991 Orion v and 1996-1997 Orion V CNG at the eastchester yard.

Well there are few 1996-1997 Orion V CNG left in service.

Archived