Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

Question about "Pick"

Hi guys, I got a question, I notice some people use the word "pick" when bus fleets are transfered, like Bx55LTD was NF D60HF and went Orion 5 due to "Spring Pick." My question is, what does pick mean, yes I know buses are transfered but whats the point of this? And is there only a Spring Pick or other seasons? Does this also go for Rail too?

Thanks =]!

A "pick" is simply when B/O's, C/R's, and T/O's go on to operate on their designated routes. For instance a B/O picks the M60. That B/O would begin operating on the M60 when that day arrives.

I hope I explained it well enough for you. If I missed out and details, tell me.

Actually I know that part, thanks for telling me th0, but i meant regarding Buses when Bus fleets get switched duing a season. Like the M100 normally runs Orion Vs but now its getting some D60HFs, and Bx55 was the opposite, D60HF but now Orions, thats what Orion(forum member) accepted for what i said. =\