Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
The Real

The Bee-Line System's 2009 NABI 40-LFW Hybrid-Electric Low Floor

Nice shots, those orions look werid

They are not Orion's, these are NABI Model 40-LFW Low Floors

Edited by Vintage Soul

imagine if the (MTA) would order those, as well as RTS Hybrids. they would make NYC look nice. even with Metro Flexibles too, not the retired ones, i mean the ones like on (NJT).

imagine if the (MTA) would order those, as well as RTS Hybrids. they would make NYC look nice. even with Metro Flexibles too, not the retired ones, i mean the ones like on (NJT).

If the (MTA) ordered NABI low floor hybrids, that would be freaking awesome, now that NABI is in Bee Line and will be visiting The Bronx, there might be a change even though the (MTA) is Anti-NABI

Those buses look crazy good! Awesome Catch!

If the (MTA) ordered NABI low floor hybrids, that would be freaking awesome, now that NABI is in Bee Line and will be visiting The Bronx, there might be a change even though the (MTA) is Anti-NABI

Those buses look crazy good! Awesome Catch!

hell yea!!:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Nice. Can't wait for the rest of them to arrive.

I wonder how that would look in NJT colors. Time to dust off the "paintboard".

The bus looks nice with the restyled front, but I hope the ride quality is better than Los Angeles's NABI 40-LFWs -- which shake and rattle every time the bus goes over a small bump.

I also hope the hybrid system doesn't prove to be problematic -- after all, this is only the second order of production hybrid buses that NABI has manufactured so far (the first order went to Las Vegas.) But we'll have to wait and see what happens.

I assume these are replacing the 1995-1996 Orion Vs? Those buses wouldn't be retired for another few years if it were the MTA making these decisions.

The bus looks nice with the restyled front, but I hope the ride quality is better than Los Angeles's NABI 40-LFWs -- which shake and rattle every time the bus goes over a small bump.

I also hope the hybrid system doesn't prove to be problematic -- after all, this is only the second order of production hybrid buses that NABI has manufactured so far (the first order went to Las Vegas.) But we'll have to wait and see what happens.

I assume these are replacing the 1995-1996 Orion Vs? Those buses wouldn't be retired for another few years if it were the MTA making these decisions.

Actually, this is the third order of production hybrid buses from NABI. First---it was Las Vegas (RTC Transit); then came Broward County Transit; now we have Bee-Line Bus Service.

BTW, both RTC Transit and Broward County Transit have hybrids as well as diesels in their fleet.

Right, I forgot about the Broward buses... thanks for the correction.

The Nashville MTA also put six hybrid NABI 60-BRTs into service last month, for the record.

Right, I forgot about the Broward buses... thanks for the correction.

The Nashville MTA also put six hybrid NABI 60-BRTs into service last month, for the record.

You're welcome.

Oh yeah---those six hybrid 60-BRTs for Nashville MTA. Too bad Houston METRO isn't getting any artics of any propulsion type anytime soon.