Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
RGTankman

Speeding ticket

(B/O) recently took my boss survey,,already have b licence with p endorsement,,,last year received speeding ticket,,can this prevent me from getting hired?

(B/O) recently took my boss survey,,already have b licence with p endorsement,,,last year received speeding ticket,,can this prevent me from getting hired?

They say no more than 4 points on your drivers license within the last 3 years. How much over the speed limit were you going?

I WAS DOING 70 ON A 50...I HAVE 4 POINTS....I JUST HAVE TO WATCH MY DRIVING FROM HEAR ON...THANKS FOR THE INFO..

Yeah,all of us do for that matter. The police are out there looking for any reason to pull you over,especially during the end of the month so they can meet their quotas.

The most important thing inside our wallets are our driver licenses.

Yeah,all of us do for that matter. The police are out there looking for any reason to pull you over,especially during the end of the month so they can meet their quotas.

The most important thing inside our wallets are our driver licenses.

Thats why I have to fight that ticket.... That cop just gave it to me to make his quotas. I did not break the rules of the road. I would be so wrong to let him get away with that. I can't have that.:tdown: