Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R32 3838

The (V)s 1st trip; What subway car model was used?

What type of subway car was the (V)'s 1st Train on it's 1st day? December 16th,2001 It also had the MTA Press as well as the Gov and Mayor and the News.

And THAT is the reason the (G) is 4 cars long. Before the (V), the (G) was six cars long. The (V) needed the R46s on the (G) to make it's consists.

Nope it was an R32. I saw it on the News, Alot of Media and MTA and congress as well as the mayor and gov't.

Nope it was an R32. I saw it on the News, Alot of Media and MTA and congress as well as the mayor and gov't.

So then if you knew, why did you make this thread? If you were doing trivia, there is a trivia thread on the forums that you could have posted this in.

So then if you knew, why did you make this thread? If you were doing trivia, there is a trivia thread on the forums that you could have posted this in.

Thanks for letting me know, Next time I will post stuff like this in the trivia thread.