Think your train is too crowded

Harry

Yeah, until you watch one of your buds on the front fall and get sucked under the locomotive..

Wow, my comments have been in poor taste, lately.. :)

You want poor taste. Here is one. If that bridge would of collapsed, it would help decrease the population explosion there. It would of decreased by about 5,000 since it looks like that is how many people are on that train. People would of seen bodies contorted in ways, no one would think a body could contort.

I say the engineer goes full throttle and hits the e-break. Kinda like a seatbelt check in a car.

I'm so awful..

What does that make me for laughing thinking about those poor souls (literally), go flying like a rag doll being shot off a catapult.

Now just wondering.. if a 'passenger' falls off.. is the engineer required to stop?

Now, I know.. definitely know, that this stuff isnt accepted in America, and the train has to stop if it hits anything.. But in (India, I'm assuming?) is it required to report an accident such as a hit passenger?

And I find it funny that they do music videos endorsing this type of behavior.. outrageous!

Archived