Club cars?

traildriver

Brandon, have you ever used the :njc: in summer? :cool: B)

I have, and i can't tell you how much i'd love a ride in a private car especially on my way home. Lots of people, including people who own, sell, and race boats would be prime candidates to ride their club car. :)

I think what it really is, is not so much financial stuff, i just think each project that goes away has its list of issues that they can't resolve, and another one bites the dust. I'm just glad they still have the Great Dome. There used to be 10 of them on the GNR, but as you know all but the one were scrapped.

It takes a certain passion, and a bit of luck to do this kind of stuff, i'm sure there are hard times for even these guys.

Thankfully the lure & magic of the rail keeps it rolling. :tup:

- A

I think I have been on one or two NJCL train over the summer:p.

To bad the great dome can't fit into NYP and may conflict with some of the cat wire on the NEC as I would love to ride under the dome on the corridor down to the NJCL.

I think I have been on one or two NJCL train over the summer:p.

To bad the great dome can't fit into NYP and may conflict with some of the cat wire on the NEC as I would love to ride under the dome on the corridor down to the NJCL.

Would be easier for Brookville to build a NYP compatible great dome replica than to try and squeeze the current -one and only- under x amount of volts. :cool:

- A

Archived