Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
kaback9

UP Power in NJ and selected other shots

Wow. Those seem so lost on the East Coast. Im used to seeing those In Phoenix. However, I remember seeing a Conrail Loco mixed in with 2 BNSF Engines about 2 years ago near my school in Arizona. Now Conrail on the West Coast; talk about being out of place.B)

Wow!

(Z): It always amused me to see UP power on a service line in my area mixed with conrail back in the 90's.

- A

We used to get lots of foreign power back when it was just Conrail but now its a rare thing as most power comes off in Ohio. The best was two weeks ago we had CN units one still in IC paint! To bad I was not able to get any shots:(.

Wow!

(Z): It always amused me to see UP power on a service line in my area mixed with conrail back in the 90's.

- A

I hear you. When in Phoenix, I'm waiting to see something else besides BNSF and UP. I actually would love to see some Ex-SOO Line locos:cool:

SOO units are nice but most are in storage due to economy, there are a few floating around out there but those are paying back hours to CSX through BNSF who was owed power from CP.

CN and IC you may see, Cotton Belt?! I would love to see that too but I think No Fun Pacific repainted or sold all those units:cry:.

Years ago my grandpa would tell us about the various locos crossing the reading viaduct.

- A

Two more came in on Saturday...got some shots but I'll check tomorrow if their there so I can get some better ones as they were sitting under a bridge:(.