MTA Bus Road Ops

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

I'm more concerned about anyone leaving early. You don't know how many times I've seen this happen and the follower had to pick up an additional 10 people or so and then leave some 2 or 3 people in the stand. This is a common practice at LGA depot and I believe was addressed recently with a bunch of bus operators being asked to show up to hearings.

If for example all Q33s are operating on-time, and a 11:00am leaving CT at LGA leaves at 10:55 am, the 11:10 bus leaves on-time, that bus usually will get hit with more passengers. It doesn't happen all the time but it happens enough to know something isn't right.

I'm more concerned about anyone leaving early. You don't know how many times I've seen this happen and the follower had to pick up an additional 10 people or so and then leave some 2 or 3 people in the stand. This is a common practice at LGA depot and I believe was addressed recently with a bunch of bus operators being asked to show up to hearings.

seems like a pattern then.....cause it happens at CP depot all the time....u try doing Rikers on visiting....when your leader jumps 5 min....u get slammed!!....it must be like pass the pax or something......cause if one guy leaves early....the next guy will etc.......

cpbo I've done rikers before and your right if your leader leaves early then you get killed however we both know who's at Queens Plaza if manto is around that person will get caught just pick up and go but if you get in front of this person then use a personal come on cpbo we all know its a game out there have some fun THE RIGHT WAY. (K)<R>

Archived