Road call

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

I had a nice road call on Queens Blvd not to long ago for bad fumes comming

into my bus. I had a scene going on people where screaming and running out of my CNG plus i had a wheelchair on board so let's just say i created my own traffic jam on Q Blvd<Q>(M)(1)(A)

I had a nice road call on Queens Blvd not to long ago for bad fumes comming

into my bus. I had a scene going on people where screaming and running out of my CNG plus i had a wheelchair on board so let's just say i created my own traffic jam on Q Blvd<Q>(M)(1)(A)

LOL Where on queens bl were you?

doing the q45 on 80st under l.i.e. ovepass the timing belt broke on my rts(forgot what number), a very loud boom! boom! passengers in the back got scared & ran to the front. group of people on the street hit the floor & ran for cover thinking it was a drive-by shooting & a dog was running around in circles. wish someone had been recording that moment.

very funny moment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

doing the q45 on 80st under l.i.e. ovepass the timing belt broke on my rts(forgot what number), a very loud boom! boom! passengers in the back got scared & ran to the front. group of people on the street hit the floor & ran for cover thinking it was a drive-by shooting & a dog was running around in circles. wish someone had been recording that moment.

very funny moment

lol I like the dog part

Archived