Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Y2Julio

MTA NYC Transit Bus Operator FAQ

I passed my physical and took a 2nd drug test what comes next and is it another 2-90 day wait or am I still within 2-90 days from when I took my 1st drug test

I passed my physical and took a 2nd drug test what comes next and is it another 2-90 day wait or am I still within 2-90 days from when I took my 1st drug test

I passed my physical and took a 2nd drug test what comes next and is it another 2-90 day wait or am I still within 2-90 days from when I took my 1st drug test[/quote

Your still with the 2-90 if your on 2613 go and post in that thread a lot info in there about general hiring

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

hey its been a minute since my last post asking about my 2nd drug test......anyway I was called back sworn in and started training so far so good I trained out of jamaica depot in queens and I qualified on day nine.....I start rts training this monday and I still have to take the dmv road test.....thanks for all the helpful info on here it helped me a lot

By reading all these post I'm getting a little nervous that I won't be called before my permit expires in September. Had my first DT 3/27 now going back for a 2nd 6/20, hope it's not another long wait before I get called for the medical.

By reading all these post I'm getting a little nervous that I won't be called before my permit expires in September. Had my first DT 3/27 now going back for a 2nd 6/20, hope it's not another long wait before I get called for the medical.

all you have to do is turn your regular "D" class license to a "C" CDL. Therefore, all you have to do is renew your "B" class permit. You can only renew your "B" class permit when you you have a "C" class license.

7 hours ago, Freshprince said:

I was in the mta bus operator training but I had to stop going cause of family problems is there a way to go back?

There probably is - mind I ask is this for TA, OA or BC? (NYC Transit, MaBSTOA or MTA Bus Company?)

If it's for OA or BC, I would advise to go to Livingston Street and see what they have to say. If it's for TA, you will have to restore your name to the list through DCAS - click here for information on how to do so.

Edited by +Young+

3 hours ago, +Young+ said:

There probably is - mind I ask is this for TA, OA or BC? (NYC Transit, MaBSTOA or MTA Bus Company?)

If it's for OA or BC, I would advise to go to Livingston Street and see what they have to say. If it's for TA, you will have to restore your name to the list through DCAS - click here for information on how to do so.

It’s for mta bus company, 180 Livingston right?

10 hours ago, Freshprince said:

Correct. You don't need to go through DCAS for that. Depending on your schedule/availability, you can either call their Employment Operations (347-643-8229/30/31/32), call Ms. Rivera if you get the "runaround," which they are known for (trust me), or visit them and see what happens.

Edited by +Young+
  • Like 1

On 1/16/2019 at 8:50 AM, +Young+ said:

53 minutes ago, Freshprince said:

How long do you think I have to wait for response? 

It all depends on their hiring needs. It can be a few weeks or a few months.

• Thumbs Up 1