Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Juan833Blue

NJT NABI #5246 on the 87 Today!!!

Another NJT NABI Sighting in Jersey City, take a look!!!

#5246 on the 87 to Gates Avenue (Greenville Garage) Jersey City leaving Journal Square Transportation Center

101_0189.jpg

Hope you enjoy it and leave comments if possible!!!!

:):)

Edited by Juan833Blue

I saw one on the 81 and 80 as well as the 87. Looks like they are beginning to replace the flexibles. The one i saw last was coming home off of HBLR heading to PATH at exp. They look nice.

- A

I saw one on the 81 and 80 as well as the 87. Looks like they are beginning to replace the flexibles. The one i saw last was coming home off of HBLR heading to PATH at exp. They look nice.

- A

So you like that pic of #5246 leaving Journal Square Tran Center?

So you like that pic of #5246 leaving Journal Square Tran Center?

Yea. I secretly love how the windows are similar to how the ones on the flexibles are. :cool:

Yea. I secretly love how the windows are similar to how the ones on the flexibles are. :cool:

a la the old-school new looks, NJT made a great choice to replace the Fixibles, I think that NABI was the absolute right choice.:)

a la the old-school new looks, NJT made a great choice to replace the Fixibles, I think that NABI was the absolute right choice.-_-

me too!!! I love NABI buses... and RTS's, but i will miss the Flxibles...

I love the flexibles, especially the 62 that i ride between NWK and EWR. RTS can drive off (empty of course) into newark bay as far as i'm concerned. NABI, MCI, Flexible, Neoplan, Orion. :tup:

I been saying :septa: should replace their older clunkers with these NABI, keep it a non-RTS fleet. :cool:

- A

I love the flexibles, especially the 62 that i ride between NWK and EWR. RTS can drive off (empty of course) into newark bay as far as i'm concerned. NABI, MCI, Flexible, Neoplan, Orion. :tup:

I been saying :septa: should replace their older clunkers with these NABI, keep it a non-RTS fleet. :cool:

- A

I'm okay with the NABI replacement thing, but i also like RTS's :o