Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
MTR Admiralty

Best friend of mine died in the subway...

I am very sorry for your loss. I too have lost people, so i know what you're going through. Just let it all out don't hold anything in, or it will cause you problems later in life.

If you need someone to talk to i'm here, my aim, yahoo & msn (& i think skype) are on my contact info. Also if you'd ever care to meet up & talk about it i'm a good listener with (sadly) lots of experience with losing people close to me.

I also want to say on behalf of the forums staff that we are all behind you in your moment of grief, and if there's anything you need we are a PM away.

- Andy

Thanks for your empathy

wow, man, thats rough. hope everything's ok.

Yeah I'm feeling much better.

I am still so sorry to hear this, MTR. I hope that you, your friends and your school will make it through this. If I may, a memorial garden to him would be a nice idea.

Sorry to hear that. A couple years ago I'd heard that a kid i want to middle school with became a 12-9 up at Hunts Point. And to think I didn't really know him that well, can't imagine what you're going through. losing people you like always sucks...hang in there...

Sorry to hear that.

Man, this hasn't been a good year for the 3 original specialized high schools; we lost at least 7 students.

Perhaps you guys can create a bulletin in school where friends and other students can write their thoughts and wishes on, and send it to the family. I found it pretty thoughtful when we did it for one of the students we lost.

Sorry to hear that.

Man, this hasn't been a good year for the 3 original specialized high schools; we lost at least 7 students.

The Dalton School and The Packer Collegiate Institute also both lost a student this year, named Teddy and Chris respectively.

My God. I am so sorry for your loss MTR. My prayers go out to you, his family and all the people who knew your friend. God bless you man.