Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
MISCwk103

Wow... almost skipped my introduction

:eek:hello to all the 'RAIL FRIENDS'..up in here.. i APOLOGIZE for...not introducing myself as i've been occupied reading and replying to postings...(although i thought when i created my profile.. that i had INTRODUCED myself)..:P i started with MTA actually in 1986 as a TRAFFIC CHECKER..(MABSTOA)....it was only a PART TIME POSITION.. but i enjoyed 'LEARNING' about how the 'system' worked...however.. SUPERVISION..was on some SERIOUS..CRAP...(living in BROOKLYN at the time)...given 0500 assignments.. all the way up in BRONX...or QUEENS...or STATEN ISLAND....we all KNOW how the 'trains' and 'buses' run.. THOSE WEE hours.. lord only knows.. HOW I SURVIVED... that.. darn job.....MARCH 1987.. i was called for CLEANER.. in the ELECTRIC POWER DEPT... working in SUBSTATIONS... (learning the MAINTAINER HELPER and MAINTAINER's job)... I LOVED it there.. NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE...:tup:..was called in 1989 for medical for RAILROAD CLERK and TRAIN OPERATOR at the SAME time.. (however.. .the TRAIN OPERATOR's list... WAS PROVISIONAL...and.. i wasnt going to TAKE THAT CHANCE).. so i sat in the TOKEN BOOTH for 2 years...then off to TRAIN OPERATOR.. DECEMBER 9,1991 class...i'm loving this site...okay.. i think i MADE up for ALMOST FORGETTING my introduction... HAVE A BLESSED DAY.. all..

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see another Train Operator on the forums :)

Welcome big guy seems to me you've been around please grace us with some good info about being a T/O I'm taking the T/O test so if you have any good info it would help again Welcome to the forums Stand clear(K)<R>(3)(Q)(9)(9)

Welcome big guy seems to me you've been around please grace us with some good info about being a T/O I'm taking the T/O test so if you have any good info it would help again Welcome to the forums Stand clear(K)<R>(3)(Q)(9)(9)

thanks for the 'welcoming'..KNIGHTRIDER3099... but i'm not a 'guy'...:) i'm a female...LOL..have 2 pics in my profile... it's okay..

Welcome Miscwk103 :tup:

thanks sis... ((lovely day)).. i LOVE that name.. thanks for the welcoming...you are the 1st female i've met here so far... thanks again....:):tup:

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.

thanks for the 'welcoming'...SevenEleven... already i'm having so much fun here...thanks again.. i'm still.. making my rounds around the forums and stuff...