Work Train Logo

thanks much sweetie.. i've got plenty of 'miscellaneous equipment' photos.. however.. i'm looking for something 'small'... like the 'icons' and 'avatars' that's on this site...just the same.. if u run across something...i'm waiting.. thanks...:);):tup:

thanks much sweetie.. i've got plenty of 'miscellaneous equipment' photos.. however.. i'm looking for something 'small'... like the 'icons' and 'avatars' that's on this site...just the same.. if u run across something...i'm waiting.. thanks...:);):tup:

PM Harry, I'm sure he could whip something up for you :)

I'll ask Harry or someone else who does the avatar stuff if they can do anything with the logo in the photo. I think it could be made into an avatar. I did see that same logo in a bar one time way out in PA, I was shocked to see it so far from home.

I'll ask Harry or someone else who does the avatar stuff if they can do anything with the logo in the photo. I think it could be made into an avatar. I did see that same logo in a bar one time way out in PA, I was shocked to see it so far from home.

thanks much again.....i would really LOVE to see just a 'diesel' icon... like the one of me in my picture in my profile album...((but WITHOUT me on the diesel..of course)).. lol

thanks much again.....i would really LOVE to see just a 'diesel' icon... like the one of me in my picture in my profile album...((but WITHOUT me on the diesel..of course)).. lol

What class loco is it? Picture is too small to tell.

just searching for ANY pic of miscellaneous equipment.. whether its a DIESEL... CRANE... RIDER CAR... HOPPER...FLAT BED....PUMP CAR...TANK CAR...etc...just something to REPRESENT the 'C' division...

just searching for ANY pic of miscellaneous equipment.. whether its a DIESEL... CRANE... RIDER CAR... HOPPER...FLAT BED....PUMP CAR...TANK CAR...etc...just something to REPRESENT the 'C' division...

LOCOMOTIVE R37 class

LOCOMOTIVE R37 class

Archived