Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
LIBusdriver349

so i figd out the routes i rly hate and rly love

I truly love what i do....but they gave me the N80/81 today so i had a lotttttttttttttttttttttta time to figure out which runs i rly like and dont like and which buses i do and dont like so here we go....

*gotta remember that drivers view is diff than the passengers cuz i drive the same route 8 8 trips (back and forth)......so here goes:

the only high numbered routes i like are the 80/81...and the 79 and 72...i hate the 70...the 71 can get annoying in hempstead......

i like the 49.....the 43 SUCKS cuz

I LOVE the 35...i was on it the other day.....i had 1438 ex 175 had a great time...i always get a cummins on that run....

I really like the 27 sometimes....when i dont drive 183 and it stalls lol....

my favorite/ second fave route is the 23.....i LOVE It....my absolute fave cuz its easy.....i didd it on saturdays for awhile but now that i'm a pare i only do it once in awhile......

i rly like the 22 and 24....the 24 is a lil slower and tends to have more screaming kids and babies....but the 22 is great ONLY because they normally give you a good bus...recently i wont drive it unless they give me an old CNG...

i dont like tthe 21 solely because i drove 100 on it awhile back and it whined all day.....i like the 20 if i have a cummins bus because i can keep up with the timetable...i'm one of the only bus drivers that can.....

i dont like the 15 because i always get a slow 400 on it and i can never make it to long beach without breaking down....or making the gerbils in the engine die....

and finally the 6....i like the route of the N6, but i dont like the ppl that ride it because i had a bb gun shot at me when i drove 412 on it and i had a guy try and hold me up with a water gun in bus 212.....it was great....

so yea you guys can comment i was just sharing....