Anyone remember this?

Q53 Limited

hmm I wonder why Green Bus Line inc ran on LEDs but when they went GMC RTS they went to roll signs same for Queens Surface. If im correct

Nice collection btw!

All the PBL GM RTS-04/06 buses were delivered with rollsigns except for a small group of Command buses.

Some of the photos saved from BusTalk before it went down, huh? I saved as much as I could myself before it was pulled before the deadline. *sigh* Was right in the midst of saving when it all went dead...

hmm I wonder why Green Bus Line inc ran on LEDs but when they went GMC RTS they went to roll signs same for Queens Surface. If im correct

Nice collection btw!

The 870's were kind of a consortium order spec. similar

to the TA/OA order except for seat color and engine. All the PBL 870's had those signs. Jamaica went to roll signs as the maint. was a problem. The 870's lasted until 2000 there and had roll signs in the end. They even put roll signs in the TMC's. I wish I could get those vultron elec. dest. signs for my 870(NYCT)

to the TA/OA order except for seat color and engine. All the PBL 870's had those signs. Jamaica went to roll signs as the maint. was a problem. The 870's lasted until 2000 there and had roll signs in the end. They even put roll signs in the TMC's. I wish I could get those vultron elec. dest. signs for my 870(NYCT)

Some of the NJT Rehabs also had rollsigns. Namely IBOA and contractor units such as 2089 (Broadway) and 2206 (PABCO).

Some of the NJT Rehabs also had rollsigns. Namely IBOA and contractor units such as 2089 (Broadway) and 2206 (PABCO).

2089 ex NYCTA 465 know that bus personally if you know what I mean LOL. All of the 870's except for NYCTA 199, ex 100 demo had hoodlum lights & vutron signs when delivered. Now I need the vultron for 2089 and it's hard to come by w/ the hoodlum lamps & glass. It's the circle of life(NYCT)

All the PBL GM RTS-04/06 buses were delivered with rollsigns except for a small group of Command buses.

The Steinway Transit bus looks really sharp with its yellow paint scheme.

I believe the last of the Grumman 870s were retired in 2000 from Jamaica Buses, although don't quote me on that.

Anyone know where I can find pictures of them (and late 1990s shots for the 870s)?

img_4061.jpg

(JFK)

notice picture (7)? what you think? reminds you of anything? (JFK)

I hate to tell you this, but in this photo, there is sort of an in-laid pun that requires word manipulation to get it.

Didn't Command actually OWN the 351-357 batch (which was from 1983; that is what you are referring to).

As for the pics...nice retrievals. And no, I was too young to remember that most of the PBLs had 870s (when I started college at SJU, those 870s were in their final days).

Archived