Air France FLT. 447

We should pay our repsect to those who lost their lives on this tragic accident. Yes it was an airliner, but it's still considered part of the transportation dept like us.

Rest In Peace To All Who Was Onboard Air France FLT.447

11414301.jpg

doveolivebranch1.jpg

(MTA) (NYCT) (NJT) :septa: all united?

God bless those people.

I'm late to this, what happened?

From what I've heard/remembered, Air France Flight 447 was "missing" while in the air going back to France shortly after departing Rio de Janeiro. It took about a couple days or so to find them. Some said that the plane crashed to the Atlantic because of a storm around that area, which was true(I think).

God bless them as well.

It seems like 2009 is not a "good" year for air travel(not jynxing(did I spell that right?) the airlines, passagers, etc. though)

It seems like 2009 is not a "good" year for air travel(not jynxing(did I spell that right?) the airlines, passagers, etc. though)

This year's horrible for not just the airline industry at least. My school's having a really hard time this year:

-4 deaths (a security guard died last night)

-budgetary issues

-freshman overpopulation

(Etc..)

This year's horrible for not just the airline industry at least. My school's having a really hard time this year:

-4 deaths (a security guard died last night)

-budgetary issues

-freshman overpopulation

(Etc..)

Oh my! (ok that is all I'm going to put so we don't go off topic)

We should pay our repsect to those who lost their lives on this tragic accident. Yes it was an airliner, but it's still considered part of the transportation dept like us.

Rest In Peace To All Who Was Onboard Air France FLT.447

11414301.jpg

doveolivebranch1.jpg

(MTA) (NYCT) (NJT) :septa: all united?

im sending all my condolences to all families and friends, and ppl aboard this flight.

Archived