New MCI's

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

Whoa! Are they in service at spring creek? I heard that 2247 was at SC but I didn't think it was true. This is great news, however I am going to miss the CNGs in express service. Can't wait to see them in service on the BM1-4. :cool:

didn't 2247 came from Casleton depot or Yukon depot

and (NYCT) must of think , (MTA) bus

do not have that many MCI express bus. while they using

orion5 CNG as express bus. (NYCT) purchase #2213 - #2251

( 38 bus for staten island express bus) why would they

consider giving #2213 - #2251 to (MTA) bus . :) :tup: :tdown:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

Whoa! Are they in service at spring creek? I heard that 2247 was at SC but I didn't think it was true. This is great news, however I am going to miss the CNGs in express service. Can't wait to see them in service on the BM1-4. :cool:

THat is a copy I'm at the depot now doing my 19-a there's 5 so far in service I also took some pics I will get back to you guys with more info (K)<R>

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

800px-MTA_New_York_City_Bus_MCI_D45.jpg

Operated under (NYCT) bus. Some future units will be operated under (MTA) Bus. Order was originally for 126 buses, later reduced to 59. 18 buses were diverted to (NJT).

Good job dog to I sent you those pics try to put them up these buses <R>hot man I miss that new bus smell The run box is on top next to visor and the mirrors R different and yes YKD has some I talked to the SLD and he said that 25 is comming here (K)<R>

soon all the Orion V CNG Suburban will be reseated to Hard seats.:P

THat is a copy I'm at the depot now doing my 19-a there's 5 so far in service I also took some pics I will get back to you guys with more info (K)<R>

FIVE? If you could shoot me a PM if any of them are assigned to the BM2 or BM5 (along with when), that would be appreciated (I live along the BM5 and the BM2 starts/ends just outside Spring Creek).

didn't 2247 came from Casleton depot or Yukon depot

and (NYCT) must of think , (MTA) bus

do not have that many MCI express bus. while they using

orion5 CNG as express bus. (NYCT) purchase #2213 - #2251

( 38 bus for staten island express bus) why would they

consider giving #2213 - #2251 to (MTA) bus . :P :tup: :tdown:

Yukon has 5 in service (the highest so far is 2218). That would make 10 released for service so far; five apiece for Yukon and Spring Creek.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRB43) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I wonder why they didn't go with the frameless windows. That would have been real sleek!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRB43) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I wonder why they didn't go with the frameless windows. That would have been real sleek!

I know right. (MTA) can be so stupid sometimes!

Archived