Clips from the remake of The Taking of Pelham 123

Dave160

Wow! Flushing & Brighton was used! That's sweet! :cool: The (Q) is famous now:p lol.

Now Im thinking, if the "Runaway" train takes off in the tunnel at Flushing-Main St, and ends up in Brighton, it's utilizing the cross-over at Queensboro Plaza, down Broadway, via the Bridge into Brooklyn, and looks like its headed down to at least West 8 St via Brighton.. I can't wait to see it.

*I love how Hoyt-Schermerhorn posed as Grand Central-42 St*:o

That Motorman clip is chilling! :confused:

Yea Kinda is...

Thanks for posting those links. I was at Hoyt-Schermernhorn Street station when they were setting up to disguse it as 42nd Street.

Your Welcome :o

Wow! Flushing & Brighton was used! That's sweet! :cool: The (Q) is famous now:p lol.

Now Im thinking, if the "Runaway" train takes off in the tunnel at Flushing-Main St, and ends up in Brighton, it's utilizing the cross-over at Queensboro Plaza, down Broadway, via the Bridge into Brooklyn, and looks like its headed down to at least West 8 St via Brighton.. I can't wait to see it.

*I love how Hoyt-Schermerhorn posed as Grand Central-42 St*B)

lol u spotted it too huh, lol.

i cant wait to see this movie.

and I thought it was funny how it came to $10,000,000.01

"and the 1 cent is your broker's fee."

Seems like they're trying to capture the "quirky humor" featured in the original. It was a little funny, but the gravity of the situation kinda stifled it.

if you notice in this one look to the right, you see the sign says (6) Flushing Local.

Fail... guess they're hoping no one will notice. They got the obvious one though.

It's also the old 12:30 express service sign. They covered that up with signs that say 3:00.

Archived