For Those Taking T/O test 6/6/09

Jah

Will you be taking or have you taken the June 6th train operator exam?  

1. 1. Will you be taking or have you taken the June 6th train operator exam?

I wanted to say Good Luck to all of you that will be taking the train operator test this coming saturday.

My advice is to relax because the test is incredibly easy and to go with your first choice if you get stuck on a question.

It is a good career, you will never be rich but you will be able to pay your bills and have a defined benefit pension at the end of your career.

I wanted to say Good Luck to all of you that will be taking the train operator test this coming saturday.

My advice is to relax because the test is incredibly easy and to go with your first choice if you get stuck on a question.

It is a good career, you will never be rich but you will be able to pay your bills and have a defined benefit pension at the end of your career.

Thanks

just wanted to wish those taking the test tomorrow all the best. :tup: it IS a fun job(as you probably already know) and a 'great' career. :o.also for you party heads remember, once you come aboard party time slows down or stops. know ahead of time. your 'life' you are pretty much giving up for (MTA) such as weekends, holidays, etc. just so that there are no surprises to you. dont take too much time on a question you are not sure of. remember you can always get back to it again. best to all :tup::tup::tup:(MTA)GOING YOUR WAY :(;);):tup:

I've been looking at the Train Operator passbook. It seems that a lot of the questions are specific to train operation that no ordinary person would know. Should I even use this as study platform at this hour? Should I bring a calculator to the exam? Are backpacks or other items allowed in the examination room?

I've been looking at the Train Operator passbook. It seems that a lot of the questions are specific to train operation that no ordinary person would know. Should I even use this as study platform at this hour? Should I bring a calculator to the exam? Are backpacks or other items allowed in the examination room?
I studied that book pretty well a couple of months ago but the info around town states is just common general knowledge so bring your thinking cap you'll be I-ight(K)<R>just look threw it <4>some X credit

Thanks motormanmike we all appreciate the support how about a brake handle <4>X-mas or A yellow stick lol(K)<R>

If you really want a brake handle, take the T/O promotional exam from B/O B)

Thanks. I will be taking it at 3:30 in Brooklyn.

I thought you wanted to take the conductor exam?

I did take the conductors exam, I'm also taking the Train Operator exam. The quicker I get into the MTA the better. Get that clock ticking for seniority.

I did take the conductors exam, I'm also taking the Train Operator exam. The quicker I get into the MTA the better. Get that clock ticking for seniority.

Seniority starts over each time you start a new title. If you come in as a C/R then go to T/O you start at the back of the pack again. :cry:

Archived