Guess the location (2009-06-03)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

No. I did not touch the IRT yesterday.

Hint: This is an IND Station that is a Major terminal station.

205th Street on the IND Concourse (D) line?

Jamaica Center.

Perhaps the tail tracks north of the station? The line looks long; it curves slightly left before climbing to the right. Photo doesn't show any signals, and surely a repeater would be located in a right hand curve...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

Perhaps the tail tracks north of the station? The line looks long; it curves slightly left before climbing to the right. Photo doesn't show any signals, and surely a repeater would be located in a right hand curve...

Nope, it's not Jamaica Center-Parsons/Archer. If it was Jamaica Center, you would of seen fluorescent lightning in the tunnels, east or west of the station. The Archer Avenue Line was installed with fluorescent lighting in the tunnels, when the line was first built. This picture shows incandescent lightning in the tunnel.

is it City Hall loop on (6)? :o: tup:;)

is it Queens Blvd line on (E) , (F) , (R) ,(V)

the station could be steinway street , or 36 street. or 63 street tunnel

of 21 street queensboroplaza on (F) or 49 street station or 57 street station on (N) , (Q) , (R) , (W)? : :(:eek::(:):tup::tdown:;)

I have another hint:

A small indoor storage yard follows this station after a certain subway line terminates here.

That makes it really easy despite never having been there:

168 St. (A)(C)?

168 St. (A)(C)?

I also think that too.

168 St. (A)(C)?

I also think that too.

168th St on (A) and (C)

168th Street on the (C). I can tell because I was there today (I hope).
That's correct! All four of you got it!

Nice! You should do another one like that soon.

Yeah he should, but a very hard one.

Archived