So Whats Going On With This Conductors Test I Took In Like December?

BxKid

• 2 weeks later...
BTW I Took The Station Agent Test Also In June 08 And Its June 09

Still No List

Give it till the end of the month, at least.

Remember though S/A is a less reliable title Since (MTA) is trying to do away with them gradually

yeah im waiting on this too. It ill take a yr to get the scores and stuff like Jul says. But it takes more time as they need to pick people based on the highest score. So you can be sitting down on your computer for like 4 years or even more. As there are loads of people who enrolled. Even I.

BTW isnt there a hiring freeze still going on?

yeah im waiting on this too. It ill take a yr to get the scores and stuff like Jul says. But it takes more time as they need to pick people based on the highest score. So you can be sitting down on your computer for like 4 years or even more. As there are loads of people who enrolled. Even I.

BTW isnt there a hiring freeze still going on?

Possibly for station agents, but for conductors, T/O's and other core operating personnel the answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT! They have been and will continue to be hiring core operating personnel the whole time

B/Os were not being hired although I don't think they were officially "frozen" in anticipation of the doomsday service cuts which now with the bailout won't happen, so B/O's are getting hried again

Archived