Soooooo....How was the T/O test??

NASCAR

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got there at like 9:10 AM, there was no line, they were letting people in. Test I felt was a bit more challenging than the C/R exam, I took longer than before. Only question I know I failed was the Hunter College question, I had no idea where it was and picked Long Island City.

I remember I first looked at it, and I answered Upper East Side.After answering for some reason, I decided to look back at the question again and it asked what the NEAREST neighborhood was to HUnter College. I chose Upper West Side since logically I would think that was the nearest one. We will only find out when we get the answer key lol.

I took it at 3:30 today at Middle School K061 in Brooklyn. I went through the test in 2 hours . I took my sweet little time myself. When I got there which was around 2 there was no line whatsoever. I was kinda shocked.

Overall, I didn't find the test too difficult. AS for the person with the handbrake question, I reread those instructions a good 5-6 times to make sure I understook the upcoming questions and then answered accordingly.

The military time questions were quite simple too. All I have to say is it should have been a breeze if you REALLY took the time to read the questions and not overshoot the wording. I just hope to join you fellows underground.

I was curious on the 79 on that track question guys was it to the left (D) I'm pretty sure it was but a second opinion would (:P nice thanx (K)<R>

that track question had me stumped also i was getting pissed, i know i put letter D on that one, i hope and also one more got me about the smoking on ta property, the line "limited to lockers and offices" got me thinking so i put down that it was wrong of the dude to smoke in the control room or whatever room they presented

another one was the putting the lights on the train cars while outside,which is the least one to worry about or something, one of the choices was weather conditions i put that one down. let me know what u think thank you

(1) mo question the (1) with the sick pass that question threw me off a little but I beleive it was to call command was the answer .Anybody can I get a hooo-raa LOL:cool:(K)<R>(3)(Q)(9)(9)

yea i put down call your supervision first before calling ems

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

that track question had me stumped also i was getting pissed, i know i put letter D on that one, i hope and also one more got me about the smoking on ta property, the line "limited to lockers and offices" got me thinking so i put down that it was wrong of the dude to smoke in the control room or whatever room they presented

another one was the putting the lights on the train cars while outside,which is the least one to worry about or something, one of the choices was weather conditions i put that one down. let me know what u think thank you

It shoulda been the distance to travel in the open air place I'd think

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

I didn't see ellis island so it made the most sense

It has to be Liberty Island... I searched it on wikipedia and this was my finding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Liberty

that one was easy. U figure out the total cars the longer tracks could hold, the total cars the shorter ones could hold u get 72 for the longer tracks 50 for the shorter. 75% of 72 subtracted by 50% of 50 u get 43 additional to be stored before u fill the yard.

You got 97.5% and they didn't call you?

this test was easier than the t/o test 10 years ago i think i got 100%. last time i got 97.5%. only b/c I have all the transit books from school car. does anyone know how long the wait is before they start calling ? last time it was over a year. hoping everybody here gets called. xto

I wonder how many people took this exam. I was on the 15th st manhattan location as well. There were people aligned around the block. I found that there were a lot of minorities taking this exam. No offense. I'm a minority myself. The test was okay. I didn't get a lot of sleep the night before and the screw it up a little. I was able to check the answers once and called it a day. I had to fix one of the last two questions with the open and close tracks. I won't discuss the questions, because I think some people are taking them tomorrow for religious reasons and on the booklet it said not to.

If you scored so high 2 tests ago then why aren't you working down here already?

It will take at least a year to certify the list then they will call from the promotional list first. Then they have to fully exhaust the promotional list before they start calling from the open competetive list.

Because he got fired for lying about his drivers license or something

I know that I put no smoking on NYCT property on the office but that damn track platform got me I read it a couple of times

Archived