Soooooo....How was the T/O test??

NASCAR

100 Percent for me 80/80 (K)<R> Doesnt play when it comes to Tests

For thousands in Attendance ......And the Millions watching at home...

Are ....You .....Readyyyyy

Congrats KR!, curious to know what is your list number on the promo list?

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn I kept checking the website for the Final key and list # but I just called up.

Seems like I didnt get 1 wrong, it was 2 wrong ..

97.5 list number between 260 and 270

I'll see you guys on the road in the next 1-3 years! :(

©ongrats from (K)<R> :tup:

(D)oes it matter :( 8281 and thanks

Why is my # starting with 8 anybody??

8281? you sure you got 100%? I just got my card in the mail today, so whoever protested some question gave me an advantage of getting a higher score than what i guessed when i checked my answers to what I put down to the website.

8281? you sure you got 100%? I just got my card in the mail today, so whoever protested some question gave me an advantage of getting a higher score than what i guessed when i checked my answers to what I put down to the website.

(Mx)T why would I make up something like this ,I got 80 Right -Weight 100 pct

And Yes we have to thank the protest peeps

I got mine yesterday. I'm just not quick to celebrate with the MTA cutting everything left and right. I'm satisfied now and I'll wait to see what happens later on. I just wanted my results.

I agree got mine today, but not happy to celebrate at this time with all these cuts...:mad:

100 Percent for me 80/80 (K)<R> Doesnt play when it comes to Tests

For thousands in Attendance ......And the Millions watching at home...

Are ....You .....Readyyyyy

So KITT's gonna be an R160 now or what? haha good job man

I only got 96.25 list 766 in 2000 i got a 97.5 list 514 I studied all the books they gave me at school car for a week before this test . I think I should have gotten only one wrong this time around (don't laugh the hunter college ?). since I answered procedure questions based on what I was taught in school car. the 2 other questions I got wrong were not correct (to my understanding) I haven't had a chance to see the test again, and test the 2 questions i got wrong against my school car books. can anyone here post a site that has the test questions . I would really like to see if the correct answers on the test I missed are the same as the bulletins books from 2001. I was dismissed from rto in 2001 for mis information on my employment application, not work related. does anyone here know if there is any recourse to help me get back into rto using labor laws etc. without waiting to get called again from a list # thank you XTO

I got a 96.25 and my list# is 699. With that list number and the way things are going can anybody give a even a lil timeline on how with that list# im looking. I mean are we talking 2-3 yrs or more. Appreciate the help guys and congrats to all who passed :tup:

Good evening everyone,

Finally got my "OFFICIAL" results a few days ago...100% list number 36. I sure hope that number gets me into the next school car class. And since the state budget finally passed and the MTA already looking for fare increases of 7% sometime early next year...looks as if those school car classes may be filled in soon...Anyone else with news about school car in the near future...please post...thanks and gl to all of you.

Good evening everyone,

Finally got my "OFFICIAL" results a few days ago...100% list number 36. I sure hope that number gets me into the next school car class. And since the state budget finally passed and the MTA already looking for fare increases of 7% sometime early next year...looks as if those school car classes may be filled in soon...Anyone else with news about school car in the near future...please post...thanks and gl to all of you.

I'm confused on why my number is 8281 and you got 100 as well and this number looks right hmmmm

Anybody that has taken this test before ever seen such A list# ?

Good evening everyone,

I got a 96.25 and my list# is 699. With that list number and the way things are going can anybody give a even a lil timeline on how with that list# im looking. I mean are we talking 2-3 yrs or more. Appreciate the help guys and congrats to all who passed :tup:

©ongrats both of ya'll:tup:

I'm confused on why my number is 8281 and you got 100 as well and this number looks right hmmmm

Anybody that has taken this test before ever seen such A list# ?

Well...the only thing i can "guess" is...since you are a bus driver...your test must have been for a promotional slot...mine was open competetive...and they assigned you such a large number because they are seemingly bringing back bus drivers that they laid off or demoted...so basically you might be driving buses for a while if what i said is in fact "true". But look on the bright side i can be dead wrong and that 8 was a typo and your number is really 281!!!

And since i read a thread that said that there were only about 833 promotionals...it does seem like they may have made a boo-boo...anyone else got any other ideas about this? please inform us all....thanks...:cool:

oh and just to remind everyone for when the official answer key comes out, i protested numbers 17, 52, and 70. so if the answer key has more than one accepted answer for any of those questions... YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

hehehe, it WAS number 17! http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/downloads/pdf/keys/ktrainoperator8098.pdf

i took the afternoon test. that was the question that asked "who should be notified if the power on the 3rd rail is shut off?" or something like that. it gave a direct clue at the top of the paragraph, to lead you to believe the answer was "supervisor of maintenance" (i think). but at the bottom of the paragraph it also said "ALL GROUPS WORKING IN THE AREA MUST BE NOTIFIED". so i protested and won!!! it seems that jumped me ahead of about 500 ppl, as those with 96.25 are in the 700 range and im in the 200 range ;)

You know... now that I think about it I see some of the same screen names on this thread as I do for the conductor thread. All things considered the hiring for conductor is most likely gonna be first so it's a safe bet that quite a few people will take the conductor job before they get called for the train operator job so this list is actually going to shorten before we actually get to it I think.

Archived