Soooooo....How was the T/O test??

NASCAR

Why has this obnoxious jackass messino not been banned yet? Then again, one of the most obnoxious jackasses dan is now a moderator. I guess he won't get rid of one of his own.

You sure are aprehensive when I posted about Primomjr78. Had nothing to do with you, are you two related or the same person or something? Either way get a grip, youll never work for the MTA again MojoKing so start looking for another line of work:cry:..

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply
primomjr78:

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I got the paper in a shoe box along with the other city tests i have taken recently. C/R & Police. I'm also going to do the Court Officer exam in the winter as well. And in the mean time figure out a new full time gig for myself while i wait on these things. While i have always wanted to work for the TA i'm at the age where whoever calls me first will get me first.

the court officer exam was last October (2nd session was in December). we're expecting the results this month. the list can be used up to 4 years. next October is Court ASSISTANT and you have until tomorrow to apply

You sure are aprehensive when I posted about Primomjr78. Had nothing to do with you, are you two related or the same person or something? Either way get a grip, youll never work for the MTA again MojoKing so start looking for another line of work..

I would be careful what you say as your words may come back to haunt you. You don't know me and you have no clue what I am capable of and who I know, but you will find out soon. Your words may be applying to you very quickly.

As for primo he has actually come on here to help pieces of crap like you, but you are just too stupid to realize it. I guess you couldn't figure out where the meeting was to enlighten you. It was at Hunter college you dope. Don't worry you will have the shit beaten out of you soon enough. I am also private messaging you this since your boyfriend dan likes to remove my comments toward you because you've been sucking his little dick.

You sure are aprehensive .

The word is apprehensive genius. If you are going to make an attempt to insult me, try to atleast not spell like a 7 year old, or else you show what a fool you truly are. Maybe a Hunter education might help you, if you could ever find it. :P

I would be careful what you say as your words may come back to haunt you. You don't know me and you have no clue what I am capable of and who I know, but you will find out soon. Your words may be applying to you very quickly.

As for primo he has actually come on here to help pieces of crap like you, but you are just too stupid to realize it. I guess you couldn't figure out where the meeting was to enlighten you. It was at Hunter college you dope. Don't worry you will have the shit beaten out of you soon enough. I am also private messaging you this since your boyfriend dan likes to remove my comments toward you because you've been sucking his little dick.

You and your little threatening rants/private messages and public posts are so pathetic and weak. Just leave the thread for TEST INFO instead of your constant BS. You never know when enough is enough, when to stop.. You are a racist little man who got canned because there is no room for inpatient angry little people like you working down there! You just sit around angry all of the time and can only resort the physical violence because you are like a primitive monkey throwing its feces swinging madly by its tale. I would say seek some anger management but that wont help.

You and your little threatening rants/private messages and public posts are so pathetic and weak. Just leave the thread for TEST INFO instead of your constant BS. You never know when enough is enough, when to stop.. You are a racist little man who got canned because there is no room for inpatient angry little people like you working down there! You just sit around angry all of the time and can only resort the physical violence because you are like a primitive monkey throwing its feces swinging madly by its tale. I would say seek some anger management but that wont help.

he was not "canned". he resigned for a better job. but anyway enough already. stop the playground nonsense.

Lol, hey guys, my name is Richard. i wanted to wish you all Great luck in getting hired for the TO position. i myself got a 96.5 and got a decnet list #,,,,around 480 or so. Whats with all the hostility back and forth. people are just trying to help each other and give ther opinions??? i dont get it. Why take the time to insult anoth because you think theyre wrong in their advise to others....just post your opinion and let it be.

if its meant to be a joke i find it amusing...if its meant to hurt someone or someones chances, i feel really bad for you guys. Anyway, Hope to see you all at a industry picnic or softball game one day, lol.....im sure in this economy we can all use some job security.

Good luck and god bless to all of you !!!(1):tup::tup::tup:

They aren't threats. They are guarantees. You are never going to work for transit. Trust me. Like I said, you do not know me and do not know what I am capable of, but you will find out soon. And how am I racist you fool? You are now sounding like a bigger idiot than once thought, but not by much though, since I already thought you were one of the biggest fools to come by in a long time. I don't even know what you are which makes your racist accusation even more idiotic. Whatever you are, you are the most miserable pathetic little piece of idiotic crap I have ever seen. You are also the biggest coward on the planet. I find it odd you come out and call me a racist, when nothing ever said to you was based on race. My guess is that you are a racist and you use racist accusations on others to attempt to make them uncomfortable while you hide your own racism.

You say I should leave the thread for test information only? That's funny with that statement coming from you, the biggest loser here, constantly throwing insults at people here being tough behind his keyboard, when you throw out constantly incorrect information. You thought you got one wrong, but you got 2 wrong on the test. You are too stupid to be able to read an answer key correctly. You probably got the Statue of Liberty question incorrect along with the Hunter college question you dope. You said one of the dumbest things here about the promotional list. You thought promotionals that scored lower than you would not get called before you. That's very dumb of you. You then look down on others. If you want to look down on anyone, look at yourself.

It must be really hard on you though. I actually feel a bit sorry for you what a miserable loser you are. You will never be anything important, and coming on here with an obnoxious attitude makes you almost feel like something. You're still pathetic and still a loser though.

They aren't threats. They are guarantees. You are never going to work for transit. Trust me. Like I said, you do not know me and do not know what I am capable of, but you will find out soon.

You are NOBODY! You have no power at all, not even any MTA influence and you dont know who I am , you never will. I will work for transit if I choose because I have more intelligence and wisdom in my pinky than in your whole brain.

You are NOBODY! You have no power at all, not even any MTA influence and you dont know who I am , you never will. I will work for transit if I choose because I have more intelligence and wisdom in my pinky than in your whole brain.

Wow. I have never seen anyone as stupid as you that can't shut up. You will see what happens. If your intelligence is in your pinky, it explains why you are such a dope, escpecially with a childish response like that. Loser. :cry: B) B) Go cry to your mommy because someone called you out on the little coward you are. It must suck to be exposed for the little nothing you are. Well, enjoy responding like the child you are. I'm out to go do some living and signing off now. I suggest you go and get yourself a life before you become more of a loser than you already are, which may be impossible.

Ppl must have a lot of time on their hands to argue over a computer, its sad that its 2 grown men. Whats good everybody im some what new to the forum, just have a few questions. Finally got my T/O results, got a 95...thought i got a 96.25 but upon looking at what i would assume is an updated answer key my score was lowered to a 95..how can an original answer key be changed? My next quest is, is there a hiring freeze in general or is it just certain positions? My last question is how do they determine who has a better list number when so many ppl have the same score? Thanks in advance to all responses. Good Looks....much appreciated :tup: <Q>

Ppl must have a lot of time on their hands to argue over a computer, its sad that its 2 grown men.

Whats really sad is that you have been a member since Jan, yet this is your first post, you took this test, scored a 95 and yet still cant find the answers to your questions right in this very same thread..

Children, children..... sighs B)

The original answer key can change when people challenge some of the answers they get wrong. Last I heard there was a hiring freeze till the MTA got the court's support to layoff SA's and track workers by claiming they don't have the budget to keep paying them (as if they hire more people when trying to fire some it would look really bad on their part). The court ruled against the MTA but they are doing what they want anyway. So now we are at a standstill for a while longer. Besides... they are not even on the hiring list yet as they are still holding off on the promotional list at least with the C/O). Unless of course I read wrong on some parts, there are many others that know better than I do on the situation. Many many people have the same scores as an 80 question test would give to 20,000 people as an example, so they use the last 4 digits of your social security number as a tiebreaker. Sometimes that could mean the difference by 1000 list numbers with the same score.

Exactly what is your point, ive been a member since Jan. and.....? Does it bother you that this is my 1st post? What because i dont dick ride the thread like you obviously do. Maybe i just didnt feel like looking through the thread, maybe im a lazy f**k. Is there something wrong with asking? Your a loser.....grow up. NYtech thanks for the response.

Exactly what is your point, ive been a member since Jan. and.....? Does it bother you that this is my 1st post? What because i dont dick ride the thread like you obviously do. Maybe i just didnt feel like looking through the thread, maybe im a lazy f**k. Is there something wrong with asking? Your a loser.....grow up. NYtech thanks for the response.

WHy do you have so many different accounts? It is very evident in your grammatical and spelling errors...

Remember You're = YOU ARE and YOUR is the possessive form of YOU!

Whats really sad is that you have been a member since Jan, yet this is your first post, you took this test, scored a 95 and yet still cant find the answers to your questions right in this very same thread..

Leave him alone and try focusing on the person who is handing you your ass right now. Can't believe you sometimes.

Said the fool that spelled apprehensive with one p. You should change your username to pot, since you're calling out all the kettles without looking at yourself first. That, my dear turd, is what is called hypocrisy.

Maxi don't mind this fool.

Finally got my T/O results, got a 95...thought i got a 96.25 but upon looking at what i would assume is an updated answer key my score was lowered to a 95..how can an original answer key be changed?

It wasn't. When a question is protested, the original answer is always accepted and other answers that are successfully argued are too. I got 100 on the test based on my self-scoring when the key was published, and when the results went final that was still true. None of the original answers was "changed" however a few questions did accept more than one answer. If you scored higher on your self-scoring than the actual I'd score it again to check for accuracy (it's possible you looked at the wrong number on the answer key for one of them). It's also possible you copied an answer incorrectly onto your Candidate Record of Answers, or you copied something and then changed it on your test after completing the CRA. If you still think there's a discrepancy, all you can do is call and ask.

My next quest is, is there a hiring freeze in general or is it just certain positions? My last question is how do they determine who has a better list number when so many ppl have the same score? Thanks in advance to all responses. Good Looks....much appreciated :tup: <Q>

It's not really a "freeze" but all classes have been cancelled for the time being. Classes were rumored to be starting in August and October (as told to me by a friend) but I haven't asked him about that in a month, and I don't know what they are classes of (T/O's or C/R's). I can ask later this week or early next week possibly.

When there is a "tie" the tie breaker apparently is based off the last 5 digits of the candidate's SSN. A random number is chosen (0 through 9) and the last 5 applied, and that creates the tie breaker. In the past they've also used things like filing date as a tie breaker. I guess they must've stopped since it's not exactly fair when someone can file electronically and "win" and someone who puts it in the mail drops back 3 days in the tie breaker while the mail gets delivered and processed by DCAS.

Archived