Train operator answers

sealteam1962

the AM and PM test must be different. the last two questions for the AM class dealt with open and closed tracks from what i remember. my answer sheet looks nothing like the ones posted.

pm test i took the last 2 were about track switches

my answer key

-------------

71: C

72: D

73: A

74: C

75: D

76: B

77: B

78: C

79: D

80: D

i dont know alot of em dont line up with mine, and i think you got the 11 track question wrong cause it was #11 and letter D was 79 i think....

the AM and PM test must be different. the last two questions for the AM class dealt with open and closed tracks from what i remember. my answer sheet looks nothing like the ones posted.

AM and PM were the same tests. The last two questions 79 and 80 were track switching questions and I think the correct answers to both were D.

you got a point but I put NYCT property should not be taken or something like that

I also chose the answer that says he shouldnt be taking the scrap because it is still NYCT property (although if they put the dumpster off of NYCT property then technically it is not stealing and is garbage.)

so does anyone know the answer to the one about running a red light? there were 2 good choices. one said something about the brakes will be applied if the train operator runs a red and the other one said the brakes will be applied when the train runs over the arm thingy. which one was it??? both sounded right to me

Archived