Manhattan Bus Map Updated! | June 2009

mark1447

MaBSTOA Manhattan bus Map is updated~~

Heres the PDF: http://mta.info/nyct/maps/manbus.pdf

(To view please download a .PDF view such as Adobe Reader Free via http://www.adobe.com/downloads)

Changes I spotted:

-M34 doesn't head in Javits Center except Manhattan 42

-All Broadway Buses has been detoured from West 42nd Street and East 14th Street due to Broadway closer, and plaza construction to TSQ on Bway.

-Manhattan 6 and Manhattan 7 Southbound runs on the M10/M20's 7th Avenue route from 59th to 14th Streets

-(3) Harlem trains former Shuttle bus removed from 148th to 135th Street on the IRT Lenox/Malcolm X Line

I'm still trying to find out what did they update on this one, that wasn't on last month's manhattan map (May '09)...

i dont think th4y had a May 09, from what i remember. And I list dthe changes in my above post if you read.

Ok, I see what this is now...

Nothing to get an@l about

"And I list dthe changes in my above post if you read."

The Map was available for viewing/download on the MTA's site sometime in May...

June didn't quite hit yet, that's why I thought it was the may version of the map...

Sue me.

Ok, I see what this is now...

Nothing to get an@l about

"And I list dthe changes in my above post if you read."

The Map was available for viewing/download on the MTA's site sometime in May...

June didn't quite hit yet, that's why I thought it was the may version of the map...

Sue me.

lol no i aint angry, just wanted to make sure you didnt miss it. But anyways seeing now the Brodway bus has gone 7th ave makes me feel now that Broadway is empty... -_-b

lol no i aint angry, just wanted to make sure you didnt miss it. But anyways seeing now the Brodway bus has gone 7th ave makes me feel now that Broadway is empty... -_-b

ok, my bad on the remark I made... thought you were getting a lil snide about it..

iono, I still think closing traffic on broadway from 42nd to 14th is a bad idea.... but looking at things from a different standpoint, the M6 feels like a totally different ride, now that it travels on 14th (I'm just glad that they didn't totally cut this route!)... I still have yet to ride the changed M7, though....

ok, my bad on the remark I made... thought you were getting a lil snide about it..

iono, I still think closing traffic on broadway from 42nd to 14th is a bad idea.... but looking at things from a different standpoint, the M6 feels like a totally different ride, now that it travels on 14th (I'm just glad that they didn't totally cut this route!)... I still have yet to ride the changed M7, though....

its ok =). The good thing is that Manhattan 6 didnt get killed oos. But what will bother me a bit is traffic down on 7th Ave, More traffic would increase seeing that the M10, M20, M104 uses that street and now the M6 and M7 is there which makes me wonder if it will tie up the street from 59th to 42nd. I would instead have the M7 stick with the M11 to 42nd or 14th Street to help ease traffic down TSQ IMO.

Archived