When they call you to become a TO, do they call the phone number you gave them?

Dahon

When they call you to become a TO, do they call the phone number you gave them? Do they mail something out to you? I need to know because I don't have an answering machine on my home phone.

Another moronic question, my mailman is an idiot and has been misdelivering mail everywhere. What happens if I don't get it, will they send a second letter? Or am I shit out of luck?

Another moronic question, my mailman is an idiot and has been misdelivering mail everywhere. What happens if I don't get it, will they send a second letter? Or am I shit out of luck?

Get a new mailman or else you're SOL.

I kept calling DCAS to see, more or less, what file number they were up to. When my number was within a few hundred of the last number listed for hire I had received a letter in the mail [from MTA] so I didn't have to bother DCAS.

In hindsight I'd bother MTA Human Resources at 180 Livingston because that's where the letter came from and where you'd have to report anyway- and DCAS isn't in charge of the hiring. From a DCAS employee I spoke with at 1 Centre Street it seems the numbers are slightly mismatched anyway between DCAS and MTA because every few months MTA would take the list, call people, then give the updated list back to DCAS a month or two later.

Archived