A Big Shout-Out to the NYCTA Posse

ruthy119

:cool:

Keeping it strong and keeping it real.

And, if I cant keep it real with anyone I'm keeeping it real with my self. Rollin with the punches;) and when the urge arrizes I punch back -otherwise I'm keeping it real. (A) brother once asked me "what's your slave" I said to my self what the hell he talken bout:) then he said yo job big sis " What kinda work you do?" OHhhhh! At the time I was workin for the State. But, I don't want to get lost in the sauce on this slave issue. I think my little brotha got it right we slaven for the man! Buts we need to ensure we make the dollas too. If I gotta slave for it- I betta love it Right? I'm just keeping it real! Well thank you for welcoming me to the forum and May God keep all of you and your love ones safe and sound giving each and everyone of you the very best life that is God has to offer.

Love and more Love

Ruthy119

• 5 months later...

:cool:

Keeping it strong and keeping it real.

And, if I cant keep it real with anyone I'm keeeping it real with my self. Rollin with the punches;) and when the urge arrizes I punch back -otherwise I'm keeping it real. (A) brother once asked me "what's your slave" I said to my self what the hell he talken bout:) then he said yo job big sis " What kinda work you do?" OHhhhh! At the time I was workin for the State. But, I don't want to get lost in the sauce on this slave issue. I think my little brotha got it right we slaven for the man! Buts we need to ensure we make the dollas too. If I gotta slave for it- I betta love it Right? I'm just keeping it real! Well thank you for welcoming me to the forum and May God keep all of you and your love ones safe and sound giving each and everyone of you the very best life that is God has to offer.

Love and more Love

Ruthy119

what up? welcome

Archived