So my job is mad at me a little bit...they still like me but theyre mad...

LIBusdriver349

so theyre not happy with me because i broke like 4 buses today....but they were shitty not my fault.....

so if anyone recalls the problem i had with 1742 when i was on the 81/80...it happened to me again today.....i was taking it out to another driver on the 41 and when i turned onto Franklin Avenue i was doing about 40 and i hit the brakes and the bus heaved to the curb again....

soo....i called it in they sent another bus to the guy on the 41 and they sent me 1730...and i drove the 72 a few times.....until the computer said engine failure...but it was still running.....so i drove it anyway til i saw BLACK smoke....turns out i blew a turbo....whatever....

so on i go to drive 1790 to a broken down brother in Hicksville...not far from the yard.....Conked out on Old country road coasted to a stop, got to the railroad...back door froze....so i gave it to him he drove it anyway and i had to try and get 398 1635 (to u people) to crawl back to the yard......

the end of my day consisted of me driving 446 (1683) on the 72 til they said come home after that trip......thank god....

i get back to the yard to had 446s clipboard in....and the head dispatcher asked me what was wrong with me and what my prob was that i went threw 4 buses.....i said i m sorry....told him i had the same prob with 1742 a while ago and wrote it up...and he wasnt happy with me but whatever it wasnt my fault lol

Damn, I feel bad for you and the other Bus Driver's that have to deal with that Useless junk, I hate those buses, The Passengers hate them, The Driver's Hte them, I am going to file a complant, Because I am about to work in Long Island in the Fall and I don't want to deal with those crappy buses.

i agree with the crappiness...dont mention u heard from a driver tho we can lose our job we talk about stuff like this lol...

i had 136 catch on fire on me once and they didnt want the passengers to kno i said ok they can see for themselves.....and than that time i told you guys bout 406 actin up on me on the 79 they told me not to say nothing to anybdy so i said ok...whatever....

so dont mention drivers told u theyre strict with that

i agree with the crappiness...dont mention u heard from a driver tho we can lose our job we talk about stuff like this lol...

i had 136 catch on fire on me once and they didnt want the passengers to kno i said ok they can see for themselves.....and than that time i told you guys bout 406 actin up on me on the 79 they told me not to say nothing to anybdy so i said ok...whatever....

so dont mention drivers told u theyre strict with that

I Know, i Live Near a Bus Depot, I hear drivers complain about what bus they get but I don't say a word.

Wow..that's horrible.....Do u guys still operate #225? (IDK what # it is under the nu system) I'm asking because I was in an accident on that bus about 11 years ago on the 41 @ Nassau Rd. (greenwich st. whatever..lol) and Park Ave. I was told that after it was repaired that it ran better than when it was ordered.

• 2 weeks later...

The Orion V CNG's breakdown too. Saw one having trouble at The Field just the other day. Compared to the 7's, the Orion V's are slow, esp with the air running.

The Orion 7NG's are having fan belt issues, which are hopefully being fixed by using stronger fan belts.

Archived