Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Neil Feldman

Shame on me!!

Hey guys, now I'm here! You all probably know me from Subchat, RR.net, lirrthermomods, and straphangers! Well after doing some surfing on the web, I found this, so now I have something else to be at, and this especially for you guys who don't post on the other forums, I'm looking forward to talking to you. Hey Fred, I'm here too man!!!!

Thanks,

Neil

Welcome to NYC Transit Forums Neil! Better late than never. Glad to have you a part of the community.

hey, welcome to the forums

so you're YT is NEFeldman, right? (you know Neil + Feldman = NEFelman, just a thought ;):o) I've seen a lot of ur videos

Thanks guys! Zach by Brighton Buddy, good to hear from you again! Hope you can site some R68's that I hear migrated back to the Q from the B! I got to railfan back there in hopes to catch one of the last Hippos on the Q! Anyways, the R68 is better than the R68A! "Brooklyn Bound (Q) Express, the next stop is Times Square-42nd Street, Stand Clear of the Closing Doors!" Ah, and yes, Nefeldman is me indeed!

Thanks guys! Zach by Brighton Buddy, good to hear from you again! Hope you can site some R68's that I hear migrated back to the Q from the B! I got to railfan back there in hopes to catch one of the last Hippos on the Q! Anyways, the R68 is better than the R68A! "Brooklyn Bound (Q) Express, the next stop is Times Square-42nd Street, Stand Clear of the Closing Doors!" Ah, and yes, Nefeldman is me indeed!

Hey Man, Its been a while :cool:. Yeah the (Q) has been mainly R68 lately with 2-3 R68A Sets... Keep them 68s rolling on the (Q) forever! B):tup:B)