Celebrity look alikes

DOB2RTO

When pale and worn down looking, Donald Trump looks like Louie Anderson who looks like Elton John. There are some celebrities who look like cartoon characters. Radio Chick did a segment on that, when she was on the air. Michael Chernoff was said to look like Squidward Tentacles, Rudy Giuliani like Simon Bar Sinister. Both are true, but the latter more than the former.

Does Rudy look like this character: http://www.answers.com/topic/simon-bar-sinister

Does a poll automatically comes up on this?

For some reason, Rudy reminds me of Robert Duvall. I can't explain why; he just does.

LOL! I know what you mean. I one time confused Robert Duvall for Rudy Giuliani in a movie and said throughout thats Rudy but then I felt stupid looking at the movie credits. That was when I was younger though, long time ago.

LOL! I know what you mean. I one time confused Robert Duvall for Rudy Giuliani in a movie and said throughout thats Rudy but then I felt stupid looking at the movie credits. That was when I was younger though, long time ago.

Maybe it was "John Q", featuring Denzel Washington? (That movie came out in 2002, and it's my favorite of Denzel's movies.)

In it, Duvall plays a hostage negotiator during a crisis where Denzel holds up an ER full of sick patients at gunpoint. As he plays the role of a leader during a tragedy (although Duvall was acting, of course), he looks and behaves remarkably similar to the way Giuliani did on 9/11.

Maybe it was "John Q", featuring Denzel Washington? (That movie came out in 2002, and it's my favorite of Denzel's movies.)

In it, Duvall plays a hostage negotiator during a crisis where Denzel holds up an ER full of sick patients at gunpoint. As he plays the role of a leader during a tragedy (although Duvall was acting, of course), he looks and behaves remarkably similar to the way Giuliani did on 9/11.

Someone pointed out that it was Devall to me so I didn't go throughout that one thinking it was Giuliani. But it was a movie before John Q, and yes, John Q was an excellent movie and enjoy watching it everytime. I knew who Duvall was, but it took me a while to get it right between him and Giuliani. :D

Archived