So...who here watched cartoons?

Urbanfortitude

Remember when Saturday Morning cartoons rocked? I'm curious to see how many of our forum users here got into them. What was your first cartoon? What cartoons did you watch in the 90s? Which were your most memorable episodes? and how do they compare to cartoons of today?

Well I rmember I was a big fan for Disneys One Saturday Morning block on WABC-7 from 1997 to 2002, i always watched starting when it first came into the station back in the 90s. And sometimes id head down to Nick and watch some shows there.

Now a days I watch less. Sometimes I kick off and watch the Simpsons, now That Ive been watching since 95!! =D

Cartoons I used to watch: Pinky and the Brain, Tom and Jerry, Darkwing Duck, Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner, Sonic the Hedgehog, Dexter's Laboratory, Ninja Turtles, Simpsons, Tale Spin...I'm sure I'm missing a bunch

Cartoons I used to watch: Pinky and the Brain, Tom and Jerry, Darkwing Duck, Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner, Sonic the Hedgehog, Dexter's Laboratory, Ninja Turtles, Simpsons, Tale Spin...I'm sure I'm missing a bunch

OOOOOOOH i forgot about pinky and the brain.(A)(NYCT)

Mighty Max Heathcliff, Superman The Animated Series, Batman & Robin (TAS), Tazmania, Garfield, Spider-man the Animated Series, Yu-Gi-Oh the original, X-men, Cutey Honey, Sailor Moon, Josie and the Pussycats, Scooby-Doo in addition to what you said.

Batman The Animated Series

The Adventures Of Batman And Robin

Spiderman

X-Men

Tazmania

Pokemon

Johnny Bravo

Cow & Chicken

Dexter's Laboratory

Rugrats

Doug

Hey Arnold!

Ren & Stimpy

Animanics

Hysteria!

Pinky & The Brain

Bugs & Daffy

And many more....

Episodes....I can tell you like 9 Batman Episodes I know by heart.

Already discussed this topic a few months ago. So i post my favorites clips again.

1)Uncle Pecos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZvwMnw1Hyo

2)2 Mousekeetes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWFX9BILhoc

3)Heathcliff Intro

4)Heathcliff gets framed

5)Bugs Bunny Show Intro

6)Duck Season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV7rtc9YURA&feature=PlayList&p=823017466B8FFBE3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

Lets see..there was The Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show, Recess, Re-Boot, Dinosaurs, Schoolhouse Rock, Sonic The Hedgehog, Land of the Lost, Dennis the Menace, Tiny Tunes, The Tick, 101 Dalmatians, The Addams Family, Bobby's World, Aladdin, TMNT - the cartoon series, Animaniacs, Pinky and The Brain, Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice, Taz-Mania, Hysteria, Bump in the Night, X-Men, Where is Carmen Sandiego?.........I can't think of anymore!! NOW WHO CAN TOP THAT LIST?!?!? LOL!!

Lets see, in no particular order of favoritism.

ahh! real monsters

Pokemon

Digimon

Animaniacs

Pinky and the Brain

Bobby's World

Beast Wars: Transformers

Recess

Rugrats

Tom & Jerry

Looney Tunes

and a tons of others that I cant remember.

Damn you guys are young! I grew up on cartoons from the 80s! The Smurfs, Dungeons and Dragons, Gummi Bears, Transformers, M.A.S.K. (Mobile Armored Strike Kommand!) , Q-Bert, Mighty Mouse, Popeye, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Captain Caveman, Charlie Brown, Danger Mouse, dennis the menace, the snorks, Yogi Bear, Fat Albert, Flash Gordon, The Flinstones, Garfield, Heathcliff, G.I. Joe, Hulk Hogans Rockin wrestling! hahah, He-Man, The incredible Hulk, InHumanoids, the Jetsons, Zelda, Super Mario Brothers, Mr. T, Pac-Man, Rambo, Richie Rich, Ghostbusters, Robotech, the Super friends hour, Tom and Jerry, Tiger Sharks, Duck Tales and the list goes on and on

Damn you guys are young! I grew up on cartoons from the 80s! The Smurfs, Dungeons and Dragons, Gummi Bears, Transformers, M.A.S.K. (Mobile Armored Strike Kommand!) , Q-Bert, Mighty Mouse, Popeye, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Captain Caveman, Charlie Brown, Danger Mouse, dennis the menace, the snorks, Yogi Bear, Fat Albert, Flash Gordon, The Flinstones, Garfield, Heathcliff, G.I. Joe, Hulk Hogans Rockin wrestling! hahah, He-Man, The incredible Hulk, InHumanoids, the Jetsons, Zelda, Super Mario Brothers, Mr. T, Pac-Man, Rambo, Richie Rich, Ghostbusters, Robotech, the Super friends hour, Tom and Jerry, Tiger Sharks, Duck Tales and the list goes on and on

Hey there Grandpa Messino! :cool:;):P

Hey there Grandpa Messino! :cool:;):P

HAHAHA man the 80s had such a weird feeling compared to the 90s, the world changes so fast every 10 years, the music, the cinema, TV, style... ITs crazy how fast things change and yet how some things stay the same.

HAHAHA man the 80s had such a weird feeling compared to the 90s, the world changes so fast every 10 years, the music, the cinema, TV, style... ITs crazy how fast things change and yet how some things stay the same.

I used to watch all those classic cartoons on Cartoon Network's Boomerang hour. Good stuff. Merry Melodies are the oldest cartoons I've watched.

that list aint complete without Alvin and the Chipmunks grandpa :P

Archived