Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
NJT553

NJT cameras

i was on 8017 on the 410 today going to philly, and i noticed the cameras were removed, it just dawned on me why did they remove them? i dont ride washington twp buses i hate their drivers i normally ride the 553 outta egg harbor and none of egg's buses have camera or mounts

What models were they removed from?

- A

they were all on the d4000's a few years back what a waste of my hard earned money:mad:

they were all on the d4000's a few years back what a waste of my hard earned money:mad:

A few years or so back Nova 2574 was fitted with one for some reason. It was taken out since nothing ever happens on the MCM buses.

i was on 8017 on the 410 today going to philly, and i noticed the cameras were removed, it just dawned on me why did they remove them? i dont ride washington twp buses i hate their drivers i normally ride the 553 outta egg harbor and none of egg's buses have camera or mounts

Alot of them 80XX 40' in Wash Twp has them cameras. Maybe was broken or something and might be getting replaced but who knows. There are some nice Wash. Twp drivers, but the ones that work on the 410 are a**holes. In the AM usually the good drivers work but after that 0849 outta Bridgeton is when the a**holes come in. I usually work the 553 and 319 and sometimes the 552.