Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
ctpro5

What happened to the MASTOBA Exam 2901??

Still waiting, just got a list # in the mail like 8 months ago. when's the test??how much longer wait??

mabstoa you just needed to send in your money.there is really no telling when you will get called a sign is when your are called for the boss exam to see if your not crazy just common sense questions that is the only exam then a review of your license and background check then the medical if you pass everything then training after the boss you can be called any where from 1-3 yrs we are all waiting how long is anyones guess :cry:

Still waiting, just got a list # in the mail like 8 months ago. when's the test??how much longer wait??

it really depending on your list #. as they are moving the 2801 again. once they finish up 2801, then will start 2901. i expect to be very soon base on the hiring rate going on right now.

i have 2 friends that are in 2901. one got list # 1xxx and the other is 5xxx. if you are in the 3xxx-5xxx....then you need to wait much longer....

personally, i am in 2801 and got the list # 1xxx. it took me half year from filing the app and actually got hire:tup:

it really depending on your list #. as they are moving the 2801 again. once they finish up 2801, then will start 2901. i expect to be very soon base on the hiring rate going on right now.

i have 2 friends that are in 2901. one got list # 1xxx and the other is 5xxx. if you are in the 3xxx-5xxx....then you need to wait much longer....

personally, i am in 2801 and got the list # 1xxx. it took me half year from filing the app and actually got hire:tup:

Did u get hired off of 2801 or 5025 because if u are off of 2801 i should have been hired because my # is 18**

Did u get hired off of 2801 or 5025 because if u are off of 2801 i should have been hired because my # is 18**

whats with the x's & the stars after the first digit on the list #'s? are you not supposed to give the actual number?

whats with the x's & the stars after the first digit on the list #'s? are you not supposed to give the actual number?

Some people are just afraid to give out their list numbers on here,I don't think it's a big deal but to them it apparently is.

yea, i am from 2801. list # was below 1200. there were 1 or 2 more mabsota classes behind me before the freeze. so if you are in 1800, it's coming i guess

used xxxx because i forgot my #, but it's below 1200 i think, and xxx for my friend's = dont' know their actual #

Some people are just afraid to give out their list numbers on here,I don't think it's a big deal but to them it apparently is.
Yes thats right don't need anyone from the MTA who knows about this site doing any research on or about me they do tend to monitor sites like these

Yes thats right don't need anyone from the MTA who knows about this site doing any research on or about me they do tend to monitor sites like these

Please back up your statement with proof that the MTA monitors site's like this.

I highly doubt it, they could care less.

Please back up your statement with proof that the MTA monitors site's like this.

They do.

They do.

I wouldnt doubt it, knowing what family told me, some of the people that work within the TA are real scumbags and thrive on making other peoples lives miserable by ratting people out about trivial stuff. Just think about how miserable some of these employees are and the attitude problems they have. You give them a small amount of authority and it goes to their head and they start acting like they have been touched by the hand of god.

I agree with Jah,they have more important things to do then to read hundreds of internet message board postings daily. Some people are just paranoid

"Who's watching

Tell me, who's watching

Who's watching me

And (I always feel like)

(Somebody's watching me)

And I have no privacy

Whooooa-oh-oh

(I always feel like)

(Somebody's watching me)

Tell me, is it just a dream....

I agree with Jah,they have more important things to do then to read hundreds of internet message board postings daily. Some people are just paranoid

"Who's watching

Tell me, who's watching

Who's watching me

And (I always feel like)

(Somebody's watching me)

And I have no privacy

Whooooa-oh-oh

(I always feel like)

(Somebody's watching me)

Tell me, is it just a dream....

I wouldnt say alot of MTA supervisors or what not would be reading through forums but Im sure there are a handful.

I wouldnt say alot of MTA supervisors or what not would be reading through forums but Im sure there are a handful.

I would say there are alot of supervisors and managers reading these types of sites for PERSONAL enjoyment like the rest of us. Alot of them are train buffs that work for transit. And like me if this is what you do for a living then you are interested in it even if you aren't into trains like myself.

You don't think the Administration monitors sites like these just like the NYPD started spying on applicants by looking at their Myspace pages of course they are not going to tell you they work for NYCT or the NYPD but things like that do happen Edited by BusOperator3319

You don't think the Administration monitors sites like these just like the NYPD started spying on applicants by looking at their Myspace pages of course they are not going to tell you they work for NYCT or the NYPD but things like that do happen

Looking at a myspace is completely different. You are advertising what you do on those types of sites. This is a forum not a social networking site. Apples and oganges.

Bro,if they wanted to know something about you they have easier more effective ways to do that. Now if you are an employee of the MTA,that is a different story,you have a lot more to lose.

We are nothing more than list numbers for now,no more,no less. If anything it is a plus to be on this forum and posting,that shows that you are hungry and want to learn. A lot of people are just list number slugs and could care less.