Orion VII OG With Triboro Scheme

Bracamonte

Please ask me before modifying or reposting any of my photos. Note that the disclaimer page of my website expressly prohibits reproduction or redistribution without permission.

If you want permission to modify my photos, just ask me first, let me know what you want to do, and I'll let you. But I don't want people to use my photos and claim original ownership (especially when they remove the author's name from the photo, as you seem to have done.) This is a major intellectual property issue that I take seriously.

Thank you.

So, I took one picture of a Orion VII OG Hybrid from the internet, used Paint to draw the red over the blue, and copied the Triboro Coach logo from another picture. Not that creative though.

Here's the original picture

http://www.thebergennetwork.com/na/ny/mtabus/3621.jpg

Even though you didn't mean any harm please get permission to use another person's photos especially if you're aware that they are a user on this website. Mr. McConnell's disclaimer is simple and reasonable.

Well if they were still alive today, I doubt that Triboro Bus Lines would even order Orion VIIs. I'm not saying thats a bad picture. But for them to get Orion VIIs is a bad idea.

The model ordered would have been up to the NYCDOT. I'm not sure if it was a bid process like NJT or if DOT simply put in an order to the company for buses.

Please ask me before modifying or reposting any of my photos. Note that the disclaimer page of my website expressly prohibits reproduction or redistribution without permission.

If you want permission to modify my photos, just ask me first, let me know what you want to do, and I'll let you. But I don't want people to use my photos and claim original ownership (especially when they remove the author's name from the photo, as you seem to have done.) This is a major intellectual property issue that I take seriously.

Thank you.

Oh sorry about that. I won't do it again.

For crying outlound,PBL weren't allow to get new buses if the MTA took them over.

Why weren't they allowed. I remember watching the news in 2004 that said that the city would buy new MTA-capable buses for the PBL's. If they did, we would have seen Orion VII's or whatever new buses on the bad private lines like Green Lines and Triboro.

Why weren't they allowed. I remember watching the news in 2004 that said that the city would buy new MTA-capable buses for the PBL's. If they did, we would have seen Orion VII's or whatever new buses on the bad private lines like Green Lines and Triboro.

I should've been a little more clearer....the City didn't want to buy any new buses until the MTA had control the PBL,then they will see new buses....if the MTA never own any of the PBL's now....there's a 95% they wouldn't seen any new buses.

Archived