Anybody going to the Pelham 123 Movie?

trainspot12

So is anybody going to the Pelham 123 movie tomorrow?

Me and my friends are going to Jamaica Multiplex tomorrow for the first premiere. And because one of my cousin works there, I get 25% off on tickets for me and 3 other friends.

I know it's going to hit number 1.

So is anybody going to the Pelham 123 movie tomorrow?

Me and my friends are going to Jamaica Multiplex tomorrow for the first premiere. And because one of my cousin works there, I get 25% off on tickets for me and 3 other friends.

I know it's going to hit number 1.

I agree it will debut for #1. The only other major movie being released this weekend is another Eddie Murphy 'family' movie. The new '2009' Pelham film should do well at least for the first week for 1 other important reason besides attarcting fans of the 1974 oringal classic. The film might also attract Travolita fans as well since this is his first film released since the sad and tragic death of his son Jett as well.

The sympanthy factor also played huge role last year in batman setting box office records. The Dark Knight with Hedge Ledger (the "joker' )death prior to release made Dark Knight one of this decade highest grossing film.

Yes as a railfan myself i will see it but maybe early next week (monday or Tuesday 6/15-16) to avoid crowds and get few dollars off from regular weekend admission price.

There going to be movie tonight on closed Broadway?

I cannot find any information at NYCDOT.

NO NO Yuki. Look at the movie showtime listings not DOT site. Sometimes (not always) when a popular movies come out ie Harry Porter, Star Wars etc they have special Midnight debut openings on day the movie is released.

In NYC it usually at Times Square or Union Square. Understand now?

NO NO Yuki. Look at the movie showtime listings not DOT site. Sometimes (not always) when a popular movies come out ie Harry Porter, Star Wars etc they have special Midnight debut openings on day the movie is released.

In NYC it usually at Times Square or Union Square. Understand now?

I"m still confuse looking at these two movie site.

http://www.moviefone.com/

http://www.movietickets.com/

Archived