bored so some more stuff

LIBusdriver349

so first off i found a video of 202 or 1465 for u guys and u can hear it take off beforeit even takes off lol

there ya go....

i had 393 today or 1630...had it on the 23 for the mornin they were gonna gimme 1752 or 1655 but i said i'd take 393 ...than the 24..good bus cept its like the ones that Cackle...(the turbos do that on some of them)

i drove 327 on the 23 before the renumberring and it did the same thing (EEK KEKEKEKE BOOM) lol....

327, 383,392,393...think all those do it

idk im bored

Agreed!! Those NG's dont really do it 4 me. I'm more of a 90's MTA LIB kinda dude....so I guess I'm just used to the old Grumman Flixbles, Gillig Phantoms (Which I miss dearly), Orion V diesels, and the older CNG's. BUT, every1 must move on.......

but they are all retired and scapped,recently all the 1991 Orion V retired so you won't see 1991 Orion V on LIRR service anymore.

I think NYCT's Orion V diesels are better compared to LIB's Orion V Diesel.

also i think some 1996 & 1997 Orion V CNG will stay since it was a Partial replacement only,well it was for 1997 Orion V CNG but its also for 1996 Orion V CNG now.

Also the LIB's NGs really look good and better compared to NYCT's NG.

Also Don't worry,soon (MTA) Bus will take over Suffolk Transit and the (MTA) will get their gilligs and thier other buses they have even the Orion V they have.:(

I knew that the majority of the buses I named were retired!! I've been keepin up...I was just sayin I'm a lil biased cuz I'm ol' skool LIB. That's all. And don't get me wrong, the LIB NG's are beautiful buses! I also agree that they look better than NYCTA's Hybrid NG's as well. Thanx 4 the update about Suffolk Transit too...:P

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

but they are all retired and scapped,recently all the 1991 Orion V retired so you won't see 1991 Orion V on LIRR service anymore.

I think NYCT's Orion V diesels are better compared to LIB's Orion V Diesel.

also i think some 1996 & 1997 Orion V CNG will stay since it was a Partial replacement only,well it was for 1997 Orion V CNG but its also for 1996 Orion V CNG now.

Also the LIB's NGs really look good and better compared to NYCT's NG.

Also Don't worry,soon (MTA) Bus will take over Suffolk Transit and the (MTA) will get their gilligs and thier other buses they have even the Orion V they have.:o

Yea I agree wit u on the LIB NGs lookin better than the NYC ones... But about MTA taking over Suffolk transit is it true or ur just guessing?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

Yea I agree wit u on the LIB NGs lookin better than the NYC ones... But about MTA taking over Suffolk transit is it true or ur just guessing?

look here: http://libn.com/politbureau/2009/05/17/mr-levy-heads-to-albany/

Archived