BenTheMiner's Signs Galore!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HenryParkerson20384 said:

Can you do the exterior of the r142a?

Haven't made a template for that either, sorry. And I know someone already made fonts for it, but they're slightly inaccurate, and I can't think of a way to fix it easily, so I'm not sure what to do about that...

31 minutes ago, HenryParkerson20384 said:

😪

Welp, I guess I can do an r142a overhead. I'ma wait for you to make the r142 overhead though. That was my childhood

(6) To Astor Place

(6) 125th St Next

(6) 1:00 AM

(6) Oct. 4th 2021

I'll make it when I get sufficient references for the remaining font characters as well as the size of the sign itself in terms of the LED dots. Seems to be difficult to get any, though.

ezgif-4-966228932be9.gif

22 minutes ago, HenryParkerson20384 said:

Honestly, I thought there was a thread for that as well😅

The thing is, I'm unlucky most of the time especially when it comes to getting the proper references. Normally, others help me find the references since their luck is actually normal.

Anyways, my overhead font is missing J and Z. Need to find an R142 overhead displaying those. I imagine Z can be found in ZEREGA or QUEENSBORO PLZ. But finding it displaying that might be hard.

7 minutes ago, BenTheMiner said:

The thing is, I'm unlucky most of the time especially when it comes to getting the proper references. Normally, others help me find the references since their luck is actually normal.

Anyways, my overhead font is missing J and Z. Need to find an R142 overhead displaying those. I imagine Z can be found in ZEREGA or QUEENSBORO PLZ. But finding it displaying that might be hard.

I weirdly enough just searched up a image of it on google and youtube🤦‍♂️

16 minutes ago, HenryParkerson20384 said:

Using one font recreation to make another font recreation is not a good idea, especially since I've seen my fair share of inaccurate font recreations. I always rely on real life evidence.