Rail Traffic Controller position - Posting No. 1974

WeRideByTrain

I recently completed and passed my in person test for the RTC position at 2 Broadway.  Today, i received an email requesting a Teams meeting in 1 week.  Aside from the basics, is there anything specific i should know going into this interview?  I know Metro North is big on safety, and all of my past jobs were as well so that should be relatively easy to talk about.  I have no prior RTC experience, but years of experience in a fast paced logistics based position.  

Thanks in advance!

@riverbend27  -  Nice, congrats to you as well!  I Got my passing test results the same evening as the test actually.  From there, it was exactly a week before i got an email to set up an in person interview.  From test to in person interview was about 2 1/2 weeks.  Much faster than i was anticipating!!

@WeRideByTrain Best of luck on the interview, hope it goes well! We had roughly 40 people sit in to take the test. I received my passing results the day of the test too, I heard the hiring process takes a while but glad to hear its moving fast for you. Would love to hear how the interview goes but due to your prior exp, sounds like you will crush it.

• 2 weeks later...