MTA New York City Subway Graphic Design & Art showcase.

ctraimta

Bio: 

Hello all. My art based on the MTA New York City Transit Subway Graphic Design & Art showcases talented and creative ideas (maybe) dedicated to elevating the visual aesthetic of the city's subway system. With a passion for design and a deep understanding of the subway's unique challenges,  We bring a fresh and innovative approach to creating visually captivating graphics that enrich the commuting experience for millions of New Yorkers daily.

From eye-catching advertisements to informative signage and captivating station artwork, We are committed to enhancing the subway journey by incorporating elements of beauty, functionality, and cultural relevance into every design. We believe that a well-designed subway system not only improves the overall experience of passengers but also enhances the image and identity of New York City as a global artistic powerhouse.

With a blend of traditional art techniques and cutting-edge graphic design tools, we seamlessly merge creativity and practicality to ensure that our designs not only grab attention but also effectively communicate important messages and information. Our portfolio includes a multitude of successful projects, ranging from artistic murals that celebrate local communities to visually stunning safety campaigns that promote passenger well-being.

We understand the responsibility and impact of our work. We work closely with other departments and stakeholders to create cohesive designs that align with the overall vision of the subway system. Our dedication to excellence and attention to detail guarantee that every graphic element we produce reflects the quality and values that New York City represents.

The MTA New York City Transit Subway Graphic Design & Art topic aims to bring artistry and functionality together, turning the subway system into a canvas that tells the story of New York City's vibrant culture and diverse communities. Through our designs, we strive to make each subway ride a visually dazzling and memorable experience, transforming the mundane into an artistic journey that showcases the very best of our great city.

We are also taking any requests. Share your brilliant ideas with us! 

As always... Stay safe. 

I don't have anything to share at the moment... When I do I'll keep you updated. For now here is a Google Slide Link. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11W40zs1Xpn3iGt91gYOn4M1tJTcoBXnWvDNfV6i7fpo/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by ctraimta