MTH Cataloge 2012 volume 2 coming out end of april

Yup, that's right. A new cataloge is coming out at the end of april. i called them and they said a maybe there's a subway set or add on is coming (they havn't picked out the date of release)

I also ask them if they're trying to get the (MTA) lisence back, they said they're still working on that B) .

SWEET!!!!!!

also they said if they dont release it it will be on the next years cataloge.... and yes, MTH is trying to get (MTA) 's license back, and also the subway market will keep on working. i also give the set idea that you thumbs up for.. the R32 (E) AUTOMATICALLY or Manually opening doors and silver paint schemes!!! they said "we'll think about it" so i'm very happy

• 2 weeks later...

the cataloge just realeased they don't have a subway set so maybe next years cataloge will have. if you really want more subway sets from MTH, support them by calling or emailing them how great your subway sets are, put in your idea of what the next subway set it should be. and tell them to make more subway sets and rate them. put in your great reviews.

Archived