91 street station

basicked

i heard and saw pictures of the 91 st abandoned station that is passed by the 1 train. i was wondering about accessing it? i've seen pictures of it from 95 and it's full of graffiti and waht not. so yea like i asked before, are there anyways to see this place by actually going to it, or even other abandoned places (except for the downtown loop on the (6)).. well thanks in advance

Simply, no, other than looking out the train's window. You could wait for the transit museum to maybe hold a tour in the next decade, or jump into the tunnels and run to it (which mind you, is not endorsed by me or legal). The best you can get is the view out the window, and sadly that's what you have to deal with. On a lighter note, I would love to get into any abandoned station (City Hall is ok, but something more abandoned), I like Worth Street and its uneven platforms, as well as the inner loop at South Ferrey, Myrtle Avenue is another good one, and while I'm at it, 18th street too. All those happen to be on my list of things to see (out the train window) next time I'm in NY.

Archived