So I was on Youtube last night and...

Urbanfortitude

Heh...Sonic The Hedgehog. Used to have all those games and play them way back in the day when Sega Genesis was the bigtime. Wish I'd hung onto them instead of trading them in.

emulators are a guy's best friend. if u want i can send ya some info on where to get them.

Heh...Sonic The Hedgehog. Used to have all those games and play them way back in the day when Sega Genesis was the bigtime. Wish I'd hung onto them instead of trading them in.

I can play them on my 360 and PS3. :D

• 2 weeks later...
emulators are a guy's best friend. if u want i can send ya some info on where to get them.

Sure why not? PM me, I could use a blast of nostalgia some day when I'm bored, although playing those game with a keyboard is sure to be an adventure at minimum.

Found this recently btw...was playing this at work today haha:

http://www.puffgames.com/flashsonic/

Sure why not? PM me, I could use a blast of nostalgia some day when I'm bored, although playing those game with a keyboard is sure to be an adventure at minimum.

Found this recently btw...was playing this at work today haha:

http://www.puffgames.com/flashsonic/

Too bad you live in Manhattan. I got arcade sticks for all the emulators on my PC so I don't have to use the keyboard and lots of them on my 360 and PS3.

Too bad you live in Manhattan. I got arcade sticks for all the emulators on my PC so I don't have to use the keyboard and lots of them on my 360 and PS3.

Hey I can make my way out to Crooklyn one of these days..

don't know when though...back to commuting to CT during the week for work (and no not BERA :P)...but soon...

Archived