Transit Photo Collage Series

Greetings to you all here at the NYC Transit Forums.It is my honor and privilage to present to you all my collection of transit photos in music video format that I have taken over the years since I first started in 2005 up untill this year.There are 6 videos in total,all photo only except for the last one which includes movies as well.However the final one;the 2010 collection will not be posted till on or after 12/15 since 2010 is not over yet.So for now sit back,relax and enjoy as I present to you my photo collection from 2005.Music is set to Don't Be Afraid To Run by Greg Graffin.Enjoy!If you have any questions regarding bus models you aren't familiar with or wish to know what transit agency a certain picture is from,just drop me your question on this thread and I shall gladly answer your question(s) to the best of my ability.

Moving on I have for you all part 3 of the Photo Collage Series,this one containing photos from 2007.From here till the 2010 video,videos will contain 2 songs from the same band listed.This 2007 video features Pride And The Pallor and Won't Somebody by Bad Religion.Enjoy!

Resuming with the Photo Collage Series,here is the video containing the best photos of 2008.Please be aware that in 2007 and 08 I made a trip to the west coast and only 3 photos from there are up at the end of the 2007 video.The rest of the stuff is in another video that I have already finished and will post later.So for now,enjoy the 2008 collection and music is once again provided by Bad Religion with The Resist Stance and Avalon.Enjoy the show!

Here is the final music video,for now, of the TPCS.This video contains the best photos of 2009.Once again,the 2010 video will not be posted till around December 15 or after as 2010 is not over yet.Music in this video is provided by The Offspring with The Meaning Of Life and Come Out Swinging.Enjoy!

Archived